New beginnings ✨️

Where am I? Where's noah? Where are the police? It's so bright here. I saw a familiar silhouette standing in front of me.

"Daddy?"

"Sarah, my sweet girl" my dad said as he held his arms open I ran into him.

"Daddy what's going on?" I said tearfully.

"You're fine now, everything is fine, I'm so proud of you my sweet girl" he said with a big smile.

"Oh daddy I have so much to tell yo-"

"Another time my sweet Sarah, I'll see you again, I love you so much, never forget that"

He slowly faded away. And I could hear beeping. And everything was dark. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Noah beside me. He had his head down on the bed holding my hand. I slowly reached up to rub his cheek.

"BABY! NURSE SHES AWAKE"

"Noah" I said softly

"Shh baby it's okay, everything is okay, oh my God I thought I lost you" he said tearfully.

"Noah I saw him"

"No baby nick is gone he's in jail you don't have to worr-"

"No, I saw my father, he brought me back, he brought me back to you"

"Oh baby" he cried and held onto me gently.

"I love you Noah"

"I love you so much my sweet girl, so much"

"You were lucky miss"

"What happened?"

"You were shot baby, you jumped in front of a bullet for me, why would you do that?"

"Because i love you dummy" I laughed slightly but it hurt.

Noah held onto my hand and never left my side.

6 months later.

Nick was found guilty on all of the charges. Life pretty much went back to normal for Noah and I. Touring was over and we went to visit my family for Christmas so they could finally meet Noah and to my shock my mother actually really likes him. He explained all of his tattoos and how they make him feel and although she didn't agree with them she was more than willing to give him a chance. We opened gifts and enjoyed a delicious Christmas dinner my mother made every year. Noah ate 3 plates. He kept commenting on how good the food was.

"Sarah honey I've never seen you eat this much" my mom said as i was on my 3rd plate of food making my way to dessert.

"Oh... yeah I don't know I'm just really hungry and mom there isn't anyone out there who makes food as good as yours"

"Or she's eating for two" my brother said jokingly.

Noah's eyes shot up at me and then back at my mother. And then they all stared at me waiting for a reaction.

"No, I'm just hungry that's all"

We said goodbye to my family and I promised them we would be back soon for another visit.

"Noah I wanna take you somewhere, please"

"Of course whatever you want"

I opened my spotify Playlist and began playing my girl by the temptations. Noah began to sing which made me smile.

"I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day, when it's cold outside I've got the month of may"

I joined in and reached for his hand and he held mine up and kissed it.

"I guess you'd say, what can make me feel this way... my girl" Noah sang to me.

"Daddy... this is noah"

Noah looked over at me and pulled me close into him.

"Hello sir" he said awkwardly and then kissed my forehead.

"Noah can you give me just a second"

"Of course baby I'll just be right over there if you need me"

I stood there with my hands in my pockets. Christmas was my dad's favorite holiday so I made it a point to visit him every Christmas.

"Well that's him Daddy, I love him and he loves me. I'm sure you already seen him coming. But what I really wanted to tell you is you're going to be a grandpa. Can you believe it? A little mini me dad, I haven't told Noah yet so wish me luck, I love you so much and I'm okay now" I kissed my hand and then placed it onto his headstone.

I walked up to Noah smiling. As I leaned up to kiss him and thanked him for being here with me.

"You're welcome sweet girl, I'm just sorry I couldn't officially meet him, I'm sure he was an amazing man and father"

"He was and you will be too"

"What?"

"Noah I'm p-"

"Shit hold on a second baby that's folio"

Maybe now isn't the time to tell him anyways. I need to come up with a way to tell him. So many different ideas popped into my head. But I was mostly afraid of his reaction. I wasn't trying to get pregnant but I also wasn't preventing it either. Noah and I were pretty hot and heavy the last few months and we weren't exactly safe about it. Our emotions just got the best of us I guess you could say. My period was late but i didn't think anything of it at first seeing as I've always had issues with it throughout the years. But something told me to take a test and while noah was out with the guys i bought 2 and sure enough. I even managed to go to the clinic without him knowing. I hated keeping it from him but I wanted to wait for the right time.

"It was about the new song we are working on for my friend keaton, you remember?"

"Oh yes of course"

"Now what were you saying"

"Oh nothing, um we should get back to hotel so we can get packed up, don't wanna miss our flight"

"You sure?"

"Yes I promise its nothing, let's go"

On our drive back to the hotel I began feeling super hot and a little dizzy. I rolled the window down to get some air and noah kept looking over at me concerned.

"You alright babe"

"Noah I think I'm gonna be sick, can you pull over?"

He rubbed my back as I leaned out of the car.

"Maybe you overdid it at dinner"

Nope I'm just carrying our child I thought to myself.

"Maybe"