Flashbacks

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world" I started singing

Noah looks down at the floor and laughs "no I'm serious, come on"

"Ah, Noah, look there isn't much to me really, my parents got divorced when I was young but for the most part I had a pretty normal life"

I had flashbacks of watching my father drive away after packing his stuff. I stood in my driveway knowing my dad wasn't coming back home. Our home. The every other weekend visits with my dad and stepmother whom I could not stand. She was older than my father and also very strict. As much as I loved my father I dreaded going there because of her. She and my mother didn't get along at all. Causing more arguments between my parents throughout the years.

"Sarah, you good"

I glanced back up at Noah with tears beginning to form. But I blink them away. Luckily he doesn't notice.

"Oh yeah, sorry, I had a moment there. I do that a lot"

"All good" Noah says as he continues to sip on his coffee, staring at me blankly. I wanted to tell him so much more but I don't know him other than Noah Sebastian, Singer from Bad Omens. Why would he care about my life. I'll probably never see this man ever again... or so I thought.

"So yeah anyways, normal childhood, put on concerts for my neighbors, sang with dad whenever he would play the guitar"

Noah perks up with a huge grin "oh yeah, concerts huh?, I take it you've got some musical talents yourself"

My face turns red, because although I adore music. The thought of ever singing in front of anyone terrifies me.

"I was 7 with pigtails and overalls singing Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, I can assure you it wasn't that great"

I pull out my phone to show him a picture of me when I was 7 years old, standing in front of my childhood home with a microphone in hand that was plugged into my karaoke machine.

"You look adorable"

I started blushing as noah kept staring at the picture. I swiped left and a picture of my dad and I came across the screen.

"You have his eyes sarah"

I started to tear up once again. I put the phone into my purse and headed for the door out of embarrassment. Although it's been some years since my father has passed it is still a sensitive subject for me. Noah tosses some cash down on the table and follows me out the door.

"Sarah what's wrong"

"My father passed away years ago, and I wasn't even gonna talk about it, because aside from your band I have no idea who you are really and I don't share my personal life with just anyone" he looks around the parking lot then back at me and wipes the tears from my eyes.

"Sarah I am so sorry to hear about your father and for touching on a sensitive subject, I'm sure he's proud of the woman you are today"

I started to roll my eyes as he said this thinking to myself "sure real proud of his daughter who went to men for sex to have a little bit of male attention, his daughter who because of this ended up in an abusive relationship and lost her home. Real proud of me.

"I doubt that" i blurted out. "Look Noah there's a lot about me you don't know and probably shouldn't know. Let's be honest here, we are never gonna see each other again, you have a tour to finish and I'm just-"

He grabs my hand "You're just what"

My cheeks turn red as he stares at me as if he's staring into my soul with his big brown eyes. And I'm in awe of them. To the point it takes my breath away. I've encountered many men in my life and I don't think I've ever seen one as beautiful as him.

"No- nothing" I look away from him because I knew if I stared any longer I'd let my stupid impulsive thoughts take over as I have in many other situations with men.

"I've gotta get ready for sound check, you're more than welcome to tag along"

I look at him puzzled

"Are you sure I can do that"

"Forsure, you're with me and besides you can meet the guys again, and you'll have your own personal concert without getting shoved to the ground" he says as he raises his eyebrows.

"Okay, sounds fun, I'd love to"

*sorry it's taking so long to get this story really going, the ideas are there I'm just having writers block at the moment. Be patient with me*