The Death Of Peace Of Mind

We walk inside and typical corey goes and gets us a beer. That's another thing we always did together. Drink. A lot. And I definitely needed one knowing I'd see Noah and that there was a chance he would see me.

"The barricade isn't that crowded, let's get up there before it gets took over" corey yelled as we walked in.

"Uh I uh- I think it's best we stay back here don't ya think, considering I got shoved to the floor last night"

I really didn't want noah to see me with him. I wanted to throw up from the thought of it.

"Come on I didn't get to see it up close last night and it would be dope plus ill hold onto you you'll be fine"

Before I could object corey was grabbing my hand pulling me to the barricade. I felt like I was going to pass out. Then the lights were out.

"Why do you care about these people, they don't care about you... none of them. They don't even know you, because you haven't shown them. Everyday you'll wake up and there will be less of you. You live your life for them and they don't even see you. You don't even see yourself"

The music starts...

"Oh god" I mutter

Corey starts screaming and I'm scanning the stage knowing Noah will be walking out any minute. Jolly, nick and then folio all appear on stage. I try to hide behind corey but he puts me in front of him holding onto my waist. Walking out in his ski mask. There he is. And the room is a blur.

"Can you hear me through the white noise"

Noah finishes the first song and doesn't seem to see me. Thankfully.

"Look into my face then look again, we are not the same were different"

As he makes his way near the barricade he locks his eyes on me.

"Fuck"

"WHATS WRONG" Corey yells over the music.

"Nothing this is just a really good song" I play it off.

Noah makes his way over to the other side of the barricade and the crowd is going nuts. At this point I notice he's really putting on for the crowd. Corey comes back with more beer and a shot for he and I. At this point he's feeling the alcohol as he's rubbing all over my body and kissing the back of my neck. I try to pull away but to no avail. And in the back of my mind the only hands I want on me in this very moment is Noahs. And I couldn't help but feel nothing but disgust for corey right now. Especially with the way he treated me in the past. And how in just one day Noah made me feel something I never have before. I felt incredibly stupid for agreeing to dinner with Corey tonight. Chrissy was right. But I never listen and here I was.

"I miss the way you say my name, the way you bend, the way you break, your makeup running down your face, the way you fuck the way you taste"

Noahs eyes are shifting to me and to the crowd the entire time he is performing. Corey keeps grabbing on me and I began to push him off of me as he started grabbing my ass.

"COREY STOP IT" I yell out of frustration.

"Baby stop you like it, you know you do"

"No I'm literally begging you to stop, I'm trying to watch the show"

He grabs onto my waist tighter and tighter pulling me into him as I try to push him off of me.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER"

I look up and it's Noah and it all happened so fast and corey is pushed to the ground.

"Get this fucking guy out of here, Security do your fucking job" Noah says into the mic. And the crowd starts cheering. I don't even know what to say in this moment. How could I let myself get into this situation.

The show ended and as he walked to go backstage he turns back and locks his eyes onto me and then turns away. Again the room is one big blur.

Great...

*The video I used above is just how I saw it in my head while writing this, just use your imagination like I did*