I love you

"Look at my boyfriend just look at him, he's so fucking cute" I said as I was showing chrissy videos on tiktok.

"Yup, Sarah he's cute we know, here drink some water" she said clearly annoyed with me.

The guys and Derek were just laughing. While sipping their drinks.

"Sarah come on I think you've had enough" chrissy said as she took the beer bottle out of my hand.

"You don't tell me what to do, Where's my man" I said slurring my words. As I locked eyes with Noah coming out of the restroom, I ran up to him.

And there she goes" folio said rasing his eyebrows.

"Baby dance with me" I said nearly falling down as Noah held me up.

"I think you've had enough sweet girl, let's go back to the hotel and relax"

"No! I want you to dance with me"

"Look we can dance at the hotel, I'll get you some food and we can just chi-"

I fell to the ground and the guys as well as chrissy came running up to Noah and I. They were all a blur as I saw them crowded around me.

"Noah I don't feel good" I said as he picked up and carried me out of the bar.

"I know baby, come on let's get you back to the hotel so you can get some sleep"

I apologized to the guys and chrissy on the way back to the hotel. As I laid my head onto Noah's lap in the car. I felt super dizzy.

"I'm gonna be sic-"

Noah quickly grabbed a bag from the back and held onto my hair, I was so embarrassed. Tequila and I do not mix. I just kept apologizing. What was supposed to be a good night was ruined because I don't know my limits when it comes to alcohol.

"You're fine baby, we're almost there" Noah said softly as he rubbed my back.

"Dude watching her get sick is gonna make me sick, I'd rather just walk the rest of the way" Jolly said in disgust.

"This girl can't handle her liquor" folio added.

"This is why I tried to get her to stop, she never listens to me" chrissy said as she grabbed a napkin from her purse to wipe my face.

Noah carried me up to the room while the guys, chrissy and Derek went to their own rooms. Everything was a blur. My stomach was in knots. I felt like I was on a Rollercoaster that wouldn't stop. As we got to the room I jumped out of Noah's arms and crawled to the bathroom. Where I hovered over the toilet. Noah sat right next to me rubbing my back the entire time.

"I'm not good for you Noah"

"You are baby, you just got too drunk, it's okay, it happens"

"She's better than me, go be with he-" I started to say before I threw up again.

"Who, what are you talking about"? Noah asked sounding a little frustrated.

"Poppy, duh"

"Sarah, stop it, I've already told you, there's nothing between her and i"

"She likes you Noah, I'm a woman I would know"

I told myself to keep my mouth shut but there was no stopping me now.

"Okay, if that were the case which its not, I don't see her that way Sarah you have to know that"

"Then why does she think you and I are just friends Noah"

He sat up against the bathroom door and leaned the back of his head against the door. Staring at the bathroom sink.

"Good talk buddy" I said sarcastically as I flushed the toilet. Noah just shook his head.

After I threw up everything I could, I managed to get up and brush my teeth, noah helped me take a shower to get the vomit out of my hair. I closed my eyes and laid my head onto the back of the shower and it just came out.

"I love you"

I opened my eyes and noah just stared at me. I couldn't believe I just said that. This most definitely wasn't the time.

"Come on sweet girl, let's get you into some comfortable clothes so you can get you some sleep" he said as he wrapped the towel around me leading me back into the room.

Noah's POV:

I couldn't speak. I didn't know if it was the alcohol or if she really meant what she was saying. All I knew was I needed to take care of her. She drank entirely too much and I couldn't help but blame myself for it. She's so beautiful. Even sick she's gorgeous. And she doesn't even know it. She's so beautifully broken and I want to put her back together.

"Here baby, put these on and I'll be right back"

I went down to the lobby and got her some Gatorade and some crackers to help settle her stomach.

"Noah wait up"

Great...

"What's up moriah"?

"You and Sarah were really good tonight, that girl has some talent"

"Yeah she does, so what's up"?

"Oh, uh I'm sorry I wanted to go over something with you about the van performance if you have time that is"

"Well sarah is really sick at the moment so I don't want to leave her alone too long" she looked at me confused. Which confused me.

"Oh um okay no worries, how about tomorrow morning over coffee"?

"Sure thing, goodnight moriah"

"Goodnight Noah"

As I got back to the room she was already asleep. I just stared at her. And thought of everything she's been through. I changed into a t shirt and sweats. I crawled into bed right up against her and wrapped my arm around her. And kissed the back of her neck.

"I love you too sweet girl"