Time to go home

As he slowly began walking up to me I took a few steps back. Holding the phone in my hand he ran towards me and snatched the phone from me and threw it up against the wall. I could still hear detective Bronson screaming my name. Nick picked the phone back up and smashed it to pieces as I was yelling for him to help me.

"Nick, please don't do this, just leave me alone"

"Now why would I do that?"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"It's simple really, I want you Sarah, now come on honey let's go home"

"NO!"

"Excuse me?"

"I'd rather die than go back with yo-"

He pinned me up against the wall and covered my mouth shut. I tried to scream.

"Listen bitch, here's what's gonna happen, you're gonna walk with me out of this restaurant and we're gonna go home, or you can kiss your little boyfriend goodbye"

He slowly removed his hand from mouth and I saw visions of Noah lifeless from my dream. I had no choice. I have to keep Noah safe.

Noah's POV:

"Alright yall have a goodnight"

"Noah you coming" folio said

"Yeah, I have to wait for Sarah, she went to the restroo-"

*vibrate*

"Ah detective Bronson what's u-"

"NOAH! WHERE IS SARAH?"

"She's in the restroom, we're out having dinner what's going o-"

"NOAH, HES THERE, GET SARAH AND GET HER OUT NOW!"

I threw my phone and ran to the restroom and pushed open the door.

"SARAH" I screamed as I opened every stall. I looked over at the floor and saw her cell phone.

"NO, NO, NO, DETECTIVE BRONSON HES GOT HER, YOU HAVE TO HELP ME"

"Noah stay put I'm on my way, stay there!"

I hung up and ran outside. Looking both ways. So much traffic and so many people. I screamed and screamed her name. And people were just turning and looking at me. I felt helpless. The panic sat in as people just stared at me.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER! SARAH!!"

"Noah dude what happened Where's Sarah?" Jolly said as he came running up behind me.

"HE'S GOT HER, THAT FUCKER, I'M GONNA KILL HIM"

"Noah calm down, we'll find her, please calm down"

I began hitting myself in the head. How could I let her go off by herself. This is my fault. And now she's gone. He's gonna kill her. I couldn't stand still. I had to do something but what?

"Noah, we're gonna do everything we possibly can, we know where he's been staying, I've got my officers headed that way now"

"He's gonna kill her, and then what!"

"I don't think that's what he wants Noah, I think he just wants her, if he was gonna kill her he would hav-"

"You don't understand!"

"Believe me i do, Now you have to let us do our job, I know you want to drive everywhere looking for her but it's not that simple, now does any of her friends know anything about this nick, some places he might be anything that can help us"

"Chrissy! She's Sarah's best friend, fuck! I have to call her and tell her what's going on"

I grabbed my phone and as I unlocked the screen I saw Sarah and I lost it.

"We have to find her!"

"Calm down Mr Sebastian, we will do our very best to find her"

"What"? Chrissy screamed.

"I'm sorry chrissy it's all my fault. I should have been at the door, I don't know why i let her go by herself, I wasn't thinking"

"Noah it's not your fault, uh I uh I can't think uh it's been so long since she and nick were together I don't know where he ended up after she left him, he use to hang out at bars a lot but aside from that I have no idea, I never knew much about him other than he was an abusive piece of shit"

"Okay Chris I'll keep you updated as much as I can, thank you"

"Keep me updated? No no I am coming ther-"

"Chrissy just stay there please, I'm gonna find her I promise you"

I took a deep breath and tossed my phone onto the table and covered my face.

"She doesn't know anything other than he use to hang out at bars every now and then and that he beat the hell out of her a lot but I already knew that"

"One moment Mr Sebastian"

He stood up as he answered a phone call. And I wasn't hiding the fact I was listening to every word.

"Okay, I'll head that way there now"

I jumped up.

"Did they find her"

"Um no sir but they found where he was staying, I have to go up there now just wai-"

"Hell no I'm going too"

"Mr Sebastian, let us do our job please"

"I'm going!"

He hesitated for a moment but agreed to let me come along.

We walked into a bare apartment. Bottles of beer and pizza boxes scattered every where. And on top of a box there were pictures.

"Mr Sebastian please don't touch anythin-"

The pictures were of me and Sarah at the show. I kicked the box and the pictures flew.

"Fuck!"

"Sir calm down" the detective said as he picked all of the pictures up for evidence.

"It's all my fault detective, he found her because of me"

"What a sick twisted son of a bitch" detective Bronson said as he looked through the pictures. "Seems he's been following you two for a while"

I looked around at the apartment hoping to find something. Anything to find Sarah. The police questioned neighbors but they rarely saw him. Makes sense seeing as he was following us.

"If he lays one finger on her, he's a dead man detective, you got that?" I said as I stormed out of the apartment.