Chapter 30 - Second Chance

Start from the beginning

Fuck. He wants to break this man. He loves seeing the stubborn New begging for him. He loves seeing New lose control of himself. He fucking loves everything about this omega!

Throwing desperate kisses on the New's neck, Tay continues to ravish his chest as his hand moves lower, enjoying the shrunken stomach before resting his palm on the hard shaft. Squeezing it, Tay returns to the omega's lips to muffle the moans, continuing to torture his member, rubbing it quickly until New can only squirm madly to get away.

"Te… unh... inside…" New spreads his legs apart and pulls the alpha's neck towards him, whispering in his ear, "Please… inside me…"

****

Pulling New's left thigh towards his chest to make more space for his hard thrusts, Tay leans down, touching his chest to the man's back, kissing the red earlobe. New is left whimpering, no longer having the energy to respond to the sensual stimulus. He already came a few times, but unlike his first heat, he couldn't get the release he so desperately needed with a mere ejaculation.

And that made him confused and scared at the same time. Every chance he gets, New will try to hold onto Tay for support. Not able to see his alpha makes him nervous, as if the man will disappear if he looks away.

Feeling the fragile hand around his neck, Tay shifts his attention towards the omega who is trying to change his position. His body is twisted almost completely while Tay is still slapping their body together. Concerned, he finally pulls out, locking the tired male on his back before pushing his knees up to continue where he left.

New is clumsily moving along, hoping to chase his own climax. Tay notices his agony. He should, because it is his doing.

He intentionally refused to grant New the pleasure he much needed. He is unwilling to break his heat just yet. He knows how, he just doesn't want to.

He isn't hurting New, in fact the man is drunk in pleasure. Because of him.

He makes New feel good. New needs him, Tay Tawan, to feel good.

And he will gladly do it for as long as he can.

He wants to feel needed as long as he can.

"Please… I can't…" New tries to beg but only whispers can be heard. He is too exhausted to voice anything, even moans are draining him. "-woo… cum… I want to cu-"

Claiming those swollen red lips, Tay stops moving as he feels periodical jerk coming from thinner male. New is sobbing. He is sobbing hard. He looks so broken. "New…"

"Too much… Te…" Maybe he overdid it. Shit. "Newwiee, baby, it's okay…"

Feeling the weak pull from the man beneath him, Tay takes him into his embrace, throwing kisses on his face to comfort him. He admits, he went too far. New is only here to be taken care of, not taken advantage of. And he did the latter.

Dammit. He is really a bad mate. He is a useless mate.

Slowly, but gently, he starts the rhythm again, whispering soothing words to New. The older has no self-control anymore, with no strength to hold himself back, nor the energy to push his orgasm faster. He can only hold onto Tay, letting him take control fully.

One final thrust and Tay feels the spurt on his abs. Completely aware of what is to come, the alpha pulls out before he would knot again, letting himself fall beside New. The drained omega has already gotten into a fetal position as he shakes involuntarily out of intense pleasure. Heaving, Tay pulls New close, letting his body fully cover the other's smaller one. Having New in his arms like this makes him feel complete.