E: Welcome to the royals.

I joke laughing. He rubs over my back before also Charles gives my brother a hug.

S: I'll do everything to protect Grace.

C: Thank you, we can do this all together. I'm sure.

Charles walks back to me and puts his arm around my waist followed by a kiss on my hair. Now we're standing there. My whole family together. In this big room in the palace. Silent. I think we all gonna need time to process this big change.

***Later***

E: Come with me, Charlie. I have a surprise.

I grab his hand to pull him from the sofa.

C: What is it?

E: If I tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise.

I sing it a bit and pull him into the garden. Charles looks back to our house and points to it.

C: And what about Grace?

E: Louise is working and Grace is sleeping.

I smile, before I turn forward and start running. Charles yells after me but follows me laughing. I look back from time to time but can't really see him since it's already dark outside and only a few lights are showing us the way.

I stop as we're at my favorite place - my secret place. The one where Charles and I first hide from Simon. I turn to Charles with a big smile.

C: We haven't been here since Grace birth.

E: I know it was about time to come back.

I go over to him, putting my hands on his chest. Charles looks into my eyes and moves my hair behind my ear.

C: I'm so lucky to call you my girl.

I lean into his hand as he rest it on my cheek. I put my hand on his.

E: Everything is going to change.

C: Maybe everything is meant to be.

We start to walk around a bit, talking. Just the two of us away from everything.

E: Do you think Grace will be okay?

C: She still has to learn a lot but she's smart. I'm sure, she will be okay.

E: She's our little baby.

I take a deep breath, pulling a sad face.

C: She will always stay our little baby.

He winks which makes me smile.

E: She's always gonna be that normal girl when she's with your mom and brothers.

C: Exactly.

He kisses me gently. I wrap my arms around his neck, getting more passionate. Suddenly I feel cold water on my skin. I let out a scream and look up in the air.

Rain.

Pouring rain.

Charles and I both need to laugh. Charles reaches out his hand.

C: May I ask you for a dance, princess?

We start to dance in the rain:

We both stop while we're fully wet. I breath in deeply as the rain drops into my mouth. We both look up, enjoying the moment to the fullest.

E: I love you so much.

C: I love you more.

Charles looks into my eyes.

C: Let's take Grace with us from now on?

E: She needs you more as a dad than we protecting her from the media. We won't be able to protect her anymore anyways, so yes.

Charles smiles happily and I kiss him again.

It's time.