God save me

Plot:Colson gets dropped by his record label and y/n has to comfort him
warnings/tags:kinda fluffy,kinda angsty,stress,yelling,talking about drug use,overwhelmed,cursing,etc
*no smut*
————————————————————————
(Colsons pov)

"Jesus fucking christ! You're dropping me from the label because I couldn't release something that wasn't fucking ready?" I screamed,everyone in the room stared at me. "I don't know what you want me to do,man. I told you that you had a week to finish it and you didn't get it done."  Diddy said. "Do you realize that i'm an actual person? I can't just do all these projects back to back with no break!" I screamed again. "That's what being an artist is." Diddy responded,shrugging at me. It's like he didn't even fucking care.

I scoffed,running my hand through my hair. "I can't fucking believe this." I was getting angrier by the second,watching him sit there without a care in the world. "Call Y/n." Rook said from behind me. "On it." Slim responded. I stormed out of the room,lighting a blunt outside of the back of the building. "This fucking idiot." I muttered to myself.
________________________________
(Y/n's pov)

When you got to the studio Colson was in Diddy's face,yelling at him. He was saying something along the lines of "You don't give a shit about me."You let him yell until he was getting visibly more angry. You walked up to him,pulling him away from Diddy. "Col,it's okay baby."You whispered. He didn't pay any attention to you until you put you arms around him. "Hey,it's okay. Breathe." You told him. He shook his head,walking away from diddy. He leaned against the wall and wrapped his arms around you. "He fucking dropped me." He said. You could feel his rapid heart beat against your chest.

He stared down Diddy as he walked away.

You ran your fingers through his hair,watching as he slowly calmed down in front of you. "It's okay Col. I'm sure we can talk to him about to once you calm down."You spoke. He took a deep breath then kissed your lips. "Can we go home?" He asked. "Yeah,let me get the boys."You responded.
————————————————————————
(Time skip,Y/n's pov)

You were laying on your bed watching tv,waiting for Colson to get out of the shower. His phone buzzed on the bed so you picked it up and unlocked it.
________________________________
Colson: Yo,can I stop by? I need some.

Rocky (Dealer): yeah. gimmie 10 then u can come through.
________________________________
Your heart dropped,he's been sober for months. It's clear that the fight with Diddy definitely triggered him.You sighed to yourself,shutting his phone off then putting it back where it was. A few minutes went by and Colson came out of the shower. "Col."You said as he sat down and dried his hair with a towel. "Mhm?" He asked. "Why'd you text your dealer,baby?" You asked calmly.

"He texted back?" He said,immediately reaching for his phone. "No,Col come on." You said,carefully but quickly taking the phone out of his hand. "Don't immediately turn to drugs,Colson. You've been doing so good. You just need to process this." You told him. He sighed and laid back,turning to face you. "I don't know what's wrong with me." He said. You shook your head, "Nothing's wrong with you,you're just stressed. Come here." You responded. He laid closer to you,laying his head on your chest as you ran your fingers through his curls.

"You're okay,i'm right here." You said,kissing his forehead. "I feel bad for making you comfort me like this." He said. "You're not making me do anything. I love you,I want to comfort you over and over again." You responded,placing a gentle kiss on his lips. "I love you." He replied. It wasn't long until he fell asleep on your chest as you were humming his songs to him. You didn't move for the rest of the night,letting him sleep on you.