dressed up

Plot:colson catches you
parings:mgk x slim x y/n (slim and colson are dating y/n,the boys are not dating each other)
warnings/tags:threesome,degrading,female masturbation,controlling,light humiliation ,fingering,anal,hair pulling

You were getting ready to go out to dinner with Slim and Colson. You were putting in your earrings and fixing your dress when Colson walked in. "Hi baby." You spoke,smiling. "Hi." He responded in a dry tone. "You're not wearing that." He said,his eyes tracing your body.

"I am. It looks good,doesn't it?" You asked. "His hands went to your sides,slipping up your body. "This should be for my eyes only. Do you not see how revealing this is?" He said. You shook your head. "You'll get to see more later,it's fine it's a good dress." You responded.

"Fine. Wear it but you're fucking paying for it when we get home." He told you. His words sent shivers down your spine. He kissed your neck,leaving the room. You followed behind him and he went to Slims room. "Time to go." He said. All three of you got in the car, Colson driving,you in the front,and slim in the back.

Colson placed his hand on your thigh,sliding it slightly up your dress but not enough to show anything. "Do you see this dress she's wearing?" Colson asked slim. He nodded, "I know right. Showing everything to everyone." He responded. Colson scoffed at you,agreeing with slim.

His grip got tighter and a couple minutes later he pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. He opened the door for you,holding your hand and walking in with Slim following behind.

"Three." He said to the workers. You sat in the middle of slim and colson,their hands each on one of your thighs. Colson's eyes were on you and your dress all night,he was barely touching his food. "You okay?" You asked after minutes went by and he stopped eating. "I'm good." He responded,taking a bite.

He put his eyes back on you,starring at the way the dress hugged your curves. "You can't keep your eyes off me,can't you?" You teased. "You're the one wearing something like this." He said. "Exactly." Slim added. "Oh chill,it's not my fault you guys can't control yourselves around me." You snapped back.

"It just looks so good on you." He praised,his hand going further up your dress. "We're in public." You whispered,his touch causing you to gasp. He took his hand away, "you have no idea how good it's gonna be when we get home." He whispered into your ear,biting your ear quickly and discreetly.

(Time skip to when you're home.)

Colson was in the shower and Slim was in the bedroom next to yours.  While you were waiting for him to get back your thoughts started to remember what he was saying about you at the restaurant,about how good the dress looked on you. A shiver went down your spine when you started thinking about what he would do to you when he got out.

you lifted the bottom of your dress up,using your middle finger to pull your underwear down quickly. You entered two fingers into yourself,closing your eyes and letting yourself think about him and slim punishing you. Your lips separated,a moan forcing itself out as you pushed your fingers in deeper. "Mmm." You groaned,your head falling on the pillow.

"Slut." You heard colson's voice say. You immediately opened your eyes,covering yourself with the blanket. He stood in the door frame,slim next to him. "Oh come on,you act like we haven't seen more. Let us help you baby." He said. You slowly pushed the blanket off of you,letting slim and colson get a full view of your lower body. "You're so pretty. I can't believe you thought you could fuck yourself without us figuring it out,though." He said.

Slim climbed on the bed,his lips connecting to yours for a quick second. "We just wanna make you feel good,since you're so desperate for us you can't even wait for us." Colson said. Colson joined slim on the bed,his hands going to your neck. "Here's what's gonna happen." He started. Your body twitched under his touch in excitement.

"I'm gonna finger fuck you while slim fucks you,and you're gonna take it ,right?" He asked. You nodded. "Words." He demanded. "Yes,yes,i'll take it." You responded. Slim pulled your dress off your body then Colson put you on his lap. "You ready to show us how bad you want us?" Slim asked,hovering over you and Colson. "Yes." You forced out.

Colson entered two fingers into you,pushed your tits against his shirt. "Colson." You gasped. "Arch." Slim demanded. You listened to him,arching as colson's movements got faster. Slim slipped his pants off then quickly entered your ass. "Oh my god." You moaned. Your head fell back,Slim grabbing a handful of your hair and pulling your head more towards him.

"Fuck." You groaned. "You're so tight." Slim said. Colson put a third finger in,rubbing your clit. "And so wet,too." Colson added. Your clit throbbed as he pushed them deeper,forcing multiple moans out of your mouth.  Slim sped up,the sound of skin to skin starting to dull the room. "Fuck I can't take it it feels so good." You mumbled. "You can't take it,you said you could. Right,slut?" Slim asked.  You tried to nob,his grip on your hair getting tighter.

"You close?" Colson asked. "Y-yes." You forced out. Slims movements no longer felt like thrusts,they felt like pounding. Colsons fingers flicked in and out of you,your head falling on his chest. "I'm so close." You said. "Good,finish for us. We wanna see it." Slim said,a moan escaping his lips. Colson pulled his fingers out slowly,letting you release in his lap. Slim stayed inside of you,but his moments stopped. "You're such a good slut for us,huh?" Colson praised. "Look at the mess you just made on me,you couldn't control yourself?" He asked,referring to his lap. "No,it felt good." You responded. "Good." They both said. Slim pulled out then colson slowly lifted you off his lap. "Goodnight princess." Colson said,him and slim giving you kisses on your cheeks.