tease (part two of dressed up)

Plot:you tease colson and slim while they're busy
parings:colson x slim x yn (slim and colson are dating y/n,the boys are not dating each other)
warnings/tags:voyeurism ,degrading,toxic,small humiliation,choking,argumentative,implied consent,hair pulling,unprotected sex,praise
words:968

"Don't start this shit again." Colson said to you,taking his guitar out of the case. Colson and Slim were supposed to be rehearsing and you were there to keep them company. "Don't start what?" You asked,playing innocent.

"Wearing shit like that around us,you know we have to focus." He said,eyeing how much cleavage was showing through your shirt."Then focus,don't worry about me." You said,shrugging. He rolled his eyes,shooting slim a look. Colson sat next to him,Slim on keyboard and Colson on guitar.

You laid back on the couch,watching their fingers touch the instruments. You trailed your hand over your own body,watching as their attention turned to you. They looked at each other,then back to the instruments. They started the song and you immediately wanted to tease them more. You put your hand between your thighs,shifting in your seat.

Slims eyes went back to you,but colson shoved his shoulder,trying to get him to focus. They finished going over the song a couple times after a couple minutes. You tried to get up,but Colson pushed you down. "Fuck no." He said. "What?" You asked. "You're not getting up. Don't think we didn't see you trying to distract us. You just can't behave,can you?" He responded.

He got on top of you,pushing you against the back of the couch. "You're always acting like a slut." He mumbled,biting up your neck. Slim sat next to you,his hands wandering up your body as colson left hickeys on you. Colson's hand went to your neck,pressing harshly. "You distracted me." He said again,pressing harder. "I'm sorry." You forced out,your breathing getting heavier as he pressed harder. He took his hand away,slim pushing you on your back.

Slim started to kiss you as Colson slid his hand down your shorts. He rubbed you through your underwear,slim muffling your moans with his kisses. Slim stopped kissing you,then Colson pushed you back down,laying on top of you. Slim sat in the chair next to the couch you and colson were laying on. "Fuck her. Teach her a lesson." Slim said. Colson nodded, "I think that's a good idea. You would like that,huh baby?" Colson asked you,you could only nod.

He grabbed your top,throwing it off of your body. He cupped your tits,kissing down from them to your stomach. He pulled your shorts and underwear down with a quick move. He hovered over you,giving you kisses. "You ready to pay for distracting us?" He asked,he hand between your thighs,feeling for your wetness. "Already wet,damn." He said. "Yes,i'm ready." You responded. "Wait,people are gonna hear." You tried to say,but he already entered you.

You closed your eyes,feeling yourself being pushed into the couch. His hand went back to your neck,almost leaving a mark. His thrusts got faster and you could now hear slims moans. Your eyes darted to him and you saw him palming himself. Your eyes went back to colson,his eyes darkened as he got more aggressive. Your eyes fluttered as he placed his lips back on yours. You couldn't help but moan into his mouth. He pulled away and you noticed slims breathing getting heavier from the corner of the room as colson's movements intensified. "You feel great." Colson praised.

You could feel his heartbeat on your chest,it was getting faster. "I'm close." Colson groaned. You felt him go deeper, a yelp escaping your lips. "Fuck,col." You moaned. Slim let out a line of "fuck" 's and your eyes went back to him. Colson sped up,pushing himself against you. "Oh my god." You moaned,your eyes starting to roll back. "I'm close." Colson groaned into your neck. You watched slim get up,walking over to you and colson. He kneeled down in front of you,still touching himself as all three of you got louder.

"Col,i'm gonna cum." You moaned. He grabbed your hair,pulling it as he finished inside of you. Slims moans were one of the only things you could hear in the room after colson finished. Slim got up,working himself as you finished around colson with a groan. Slims hand went up a down,more moans spilling out of him. "I'm gonna cum,open your mouth." He demanded. Colson pulled out slowly and you opened your mouth,your body twitching from the orgasm you just had.

Slim hovered over you,releasing himself on your face and in your mouth. "Fuck. Such a good girl." Slim praised. Slim walked away,coming back with a towel to clean your face. Colson walked up to you laid on the couch,sitting you up. "I love when you show us how good of a slut you are for us." Colson said. He leaned in,kissing you a couple of times. "You always take me so well,and you feel so good." He praised you. He grabbed your clothes,carefully dressing you.

After Colson got his clothes back on Slim reached for your hand,helping you up. "You're sore,huh?" Slim asked you.

You nodded, " I am." You responded. He held your sides,picking you up with ease. "Thank you."You whispered. "Of course princess." He reasoned. You laid your head on his shoulder and wrapped your legs around his body. Slim walked out with you,Colson following next to you. Slim walked you to the car,placing you carefully in the backseat. He kissed your forehead, "such a good girl."