Sounds good

Plot: you and colson have the movie theater to yourself
pairings:colson x y/n
warnings/tags:public sex,small argument,not super healthy relationship,controlling,public sex kink,vocal (kink),begging,fingering,female to male oral,dom colson,sub y/n,throat fucking, etc

You and Colson have been dating for almost three years. Ever since you met you have made an effort to try to go on a date at least once every two weeks. Colson was gentle towards you,unless he was horny. As soon as he knew you were about to fuck,he could change from soft to aggressive quickly,that's one of the reasons why you loved him as much as you did.Something you didn't like about him is that he could turn a nice moment into a fight faster then anything. His personality changed quickly,and it was something you had to try to deal with.

Today you were going to the movie theaters together. He was currently at Rooks house and was on his way to pick you up. You put a necklace on,the sliver making the pink on your dress stand out. You tied your hair up,leaving two strands out in the front. You added sliver earrings,matching the necklace.You smiled at yourself in the mirror before walking downstairs and hearing Colson's car honk. You walked out,getting into his car. "Hi princess." He said,leaning in and giving you a kiss. "Hi,C." You responded.

He smiled at you,putting his hands back on the wheel and starting to drive to the theater. "You were supposed to match me." You said. He shrugged, "I forgot." He said. "Col,we talked about this for a while." You said.  "Okay well I forgot,okay? Drop it." He said,his facial expressions changing quickly. "Okay okay don't get mad." You said,resting against the car seat. He didn't answer,he just turned his music up and silenced you out. You tapped him on the leg,trying to get his attention but he just ignored you.

He laid his hand on your thigh,rubbing circles on your leg. "Sorry for overreacting." He said over the music. You laid your head on the headrest,looking straight. "It's fine." You said,used to his actions. He pulled into the movie theater and you both got out. He held your hand as you both walked in. You walked to the screening room,looking around. "There's no one here." He said. You nodded, "that's weird."

You sat next to each other,your eyes going to the screen as the commercials popped up. He touched your thigh again,this time trailing up your dress. His touch didn't feel innocent anymore. You knew the thought of having the theater to yourselves turned him on. Something he loved was public sex. He loved how loud he could make you,knowing people could easily hear you.

He turned to you,his eyes locking with yours.
"It would be a shame if we let this go to waste. There's literally no one else in here." He said. "It would be,wouldn't it?" You responded. His lips locked with yours,and at first it felt innocent enough until he slipped tongue in.
"Baby." He said as soon as he pulled away,taking a deep breath to steady his breath again. "Yeah?"

"How do you feel about me fucking you? Right here,knowing someone can just walk in and see me inside of you at any moment." He said,his voice getting deeper as he spoke. You knew he was turned on,he only talked about public things when he was. You put a hand on his lap,feeling him getting hard from underneath your touch. "I would love that." You finally spoke into his ear,your tongue almost touching it.

His kisses got faster,your faces touching. He stood up,completely lifting you off of the seat. "Listen,I don't want you to hold back. Let everyone hear,yeah?" He said. "Yeah." You responded.You were both pushed against the back of the theater,pressed against the wall right over the projector. He pulled your dress up,admiring your body. He traced his fingers on your stomach tattoos,your body twitching from his ghosting touch.

"Colson I need you to fuck me." You practically begged. You knew that always satisfied him,he loved you vocal. "I know,and you're gonna show me how much you need it." He spoke. He pulled your underwear to the side,pushing two fingers into you. He moved them around,feeling for all the spots he was familiar with. As soon as he touched over your clit you couldn't help but yelp into his neck. "Fuck,Colson. I don't need your fingers I need you inside of me,now." You told him.

"I love when you tell me what you want,just makes me want you more." He responded. He pulled his fingers out and you immediately missed feeling something inside of you. He pulled his shorts down,sliding his boxers to his knees. "Listen baby. Suck my dick and show me how much you need me. I'll fuck you so good after,just show me you deserve it." He whispered into your ear. "I'll do whatever you want." You told him.

You got on your knees on the rug in front of him,feeling his boner with your hands before spitting,easing him into your mouth. You sucked at his tip,feeling him squirm already from underneath you. He grabbed your hair,making a makeshift ponytail then bobbing your head up and down. "Good girl,faster." He said,groans coming out of his mouth. You did as he said,sucking as fast as you could without gagging.

It hit the back of your throat,giving even more pleasure to Colson. You didn't stop there. Precum already slipped down your throat as your lips opened and closed around him,sucking harder and harder. Although you've done this to him many of times you still never got used to how big he felt in your throat.

He bucked his hips up,thrusting into your throat. "Fuck. Stay just like that i'm gonna cum." He said,his eyes shutting themselves as he fucked your throat. "You're so fucking good at this." He groaned,gripping your hair harshly as he finished into your throat,his cum shooting down. You swallowed as much as you could,the rest spilling out of your mouth. He wiped you up gently with his jacket. He never cared what got dirty as long as it was helping you.

"Good job baby." He praised,kissing your forehead. You clit throbbed,reminding you of how bad you truly wanted to feel him. "I'll give you what you want,but you promise to be nice and loud for me,right?" He asked. "Of course." You confirmed. Before you knew it,you were pushed back against the wall. "Being so good for me,so agreeable." He praised. He entered you,your body relaxing as it finally got what it wanted. "Feels so good already." You said,his thrusts starting off slowly but you knew him well enough to know they wouldn't stay like that for long,and that's what you were most excited about.

He went deeper,his full length already being pushed in. "Ooh,fuck." You moaned,his hand resting around your neck. "Feel good,baby?" He asked. "So good." You forced out. You wanted to say more,but your moans wouldn't let you. His thrusts intensified and you finally got what you were craving. "Colson." You moaned his name,encouraging him to speed up even more. "You're so tight for me." He whispered,bodies pressed against the wall.

"Fuck,faster." You moaned,clearly feeding into his vocal kink. He got more intense every time you opened your mouth to speak. "Tell me how good i'm making you feel." You demanded. "You're making me feel so fucking good,you always make me feel good." You said between moans and grunts. Your walls clenched around him,a clear giveaway that you were close. "You're close,aren't you?" He asked,he knew your body better than you did sometimes. "Y-yes." You managed to say.

"Good,cum. Prove to me that I made you feel good." You did as he said,releasing as soon as those words left his mouth. You collapsed in his arms,tired from standing. He held you,his hands tangling themselves in your hair. "You did so good." he praised,his arms tightly wrapped around your torso. "I'll help you get dressed then we'll watch what's left of the movie,sound good?" He asked. "Sounds good." You responded.