Jealous

Plot:Another man flirts with you (Colson's girlfriend)

tags/warnings:jealously,mention of a drug deal,small degradation,praise, "sir" kink,aggression kinda

You and Colson were on the way to his dealer. He's been out of his pills for a while and has been begging you to come with him. His hand was on your thigh,the other hand on the wheel. "Ma,hand me a blunt." He said. you nodded,reaching into the glove department then lighting it and passing it to him. He grabbed it and you used one of your hands to grab the wheel for him.

"Who is this guy you're buying from? Have I met him before?" You asked as he passed it back to you and you took your hand off the wheel. "Nah,he's new. He seems okay,good prices." He responded. You looked out the window and watched as he parked in front of a big white house. He went to the other side of the car and opened the door for you,his hand holding yours.He looked at you and pulled your crop top up,trying to cover your boobs.

You both walked onto the porch and a tall man came out of the house. Colson shook his hand then turned back to you, "I forgot my money in the car wait here." He said. He walked away at the dealers eyes immediately went to you. "God damn." He mumbled under his breath,his eyes looking at you up and down.

"Hm?" You asked,trying to act like you didn't hear him. His hand grabbed your hand and he traced his fingers around the gems on your promise ring. "This is pretty." He said. "You're so pretty."

"Uhm thank you,but i'm with Colson." You said,backing up a little with his hand still on yours. Colson came back from the car and immediately took the hand the dealer was holding. He slipped the money in his hand,took the pills,then immediately walked off with you. He gripped your hand tight and his body tensed up as he walked you over to the car.

"Colson are you o- " You started to ask but he cut you off. "Why was he touching you like that?" He asked. You were too focused on the conversation that you didn't even realize he was starting to get into the back seat.You sat next to him and he pushed you against the car door.

"I'll ask again,why was he touching you?" He asked,putting a hand roughly on your thigh. "I don't know,he was looking at my ring." You mumbled,his grip on your thigh getting tighter. "Oh yeah? So he knows you're mine." He said. You nodded, "he does. he kept calling me pretty." You said. "Mm." He said. He grabbed your neck and pushed you again against the window. "Suck my dick." He said.

"What?" You asked,surprised. "He wants my girl? He's gonna have to see you suck my dick,make him know you're mine." He said. He turned around,opening the door behind him. "You're leaving the door open? People are gonna see." You said. He laughed,shrugging his shoulders. You knew as soon as he gets jealous he starts not to care,he just wants to prove his point. "Good,let them see. Let them hear." He said. "Colson this is crazy shouldn't we just wait-" You tried to say but he cut you off. "Get on your knees." He said. You loved when he was demanding,especially when he was jealous. You loved making him satisfied.

You agreed,getting on your knees in front of the seat he was sitting on. He unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans down. You palmed his boner through his boxers and he let out a low groan under his breath. You pulled down his boxers and he took your hair and put it in a makeshift ponytail. You spit in your hand and swirled it around his tip. "Suck." He said,under his breath. You put him into your mouth and used your hands for what you couldn't fit in your mouth.

You pulled him out of your mouth and swirled your tongue around his tip. He grabbed you by the ponytail and pushed himself further into your mouth and it hit the back on your throat. You tried your hardest not to gag. You started to suck harder and he helped you bob your head up and down. "Just like that." He said. You continued,sucking harder and harder by the second. "Ah fuck." He whined,his head falling back. "Faster,i'm gonna cum soon." He groaned out.

You listened to him,wanting to please him. You bobbed your head up and down faster and he bucked his hips up,starting to fuck your throat. "Fuck." He said. You still sucked,precum starting to go down your throat. "i'm gonna cum." He said. He pulled out of your mouth and you starting to jerk him off. "Shit,y/n." He moaned. He came on your face,followed by a couple of moans.

Your mascara started dripping from a mix of cum and tears being on your face. He reached into the front seat and used a tissue to wipe your face. "Good girl." He praised. "Don't ever let someone else touch your hand like that. You're sucking my dick,not his." He reminded. "Yes sir." You responded.

"Come up here."He said,patting the seat next to him. You leaned back against the window. "Can I?" He asked. You nodded. He pulled down your jeans and underwear. "Hold my hand,i want to get his touch off of you while I fuck you." He demanded. He grabbed your hand and you held his. His jealously and demanding turned you on more than you could imagine.

He entered you almost immediately after grabbing your hand. You moaned as soon as you felt him inside of you. "Col." You moaned. He started to pound into you quickly,not even giving you time to get used to slow thrusts. "You can take me." He said,his movements getting even more intense. "Oh fuck." You whined,your head pressing against the window.

"Moan my name. You're mine. Remember that when you're cumming for me. It's for me,no one else." He said between moans and heavy breathing. "Fuck,Colson." You moaned,encouraging him to go deeper. "Fuck!" Colson moaned.

"Cum for me." He said,followed by a deep groan. You took a deep breath,the pleasure bringing even more tears to your eyes. "Shit." You moaned,cumming around him as even more cum came out of him. He pulled out of you quickly and you groaned at the missing pleasure. "You did so good for me." He praised. He came up to you and kissed you,slipping a little tounge into your mouth. He eventually pulled away and squeezed your hand. "You're mine,yeah?" He asked. "Of course." You responded. "Good girl."

(please comment on this!)