Long night

Plot:Colson finds something out and punishes you

Warnings/tags:spanking,friends with benefits,small mention of hookups,choking/neck grabbing,degrading,overstimulating,dirty talk,anal,p in v, cockwarming,begging,unprotected sex,light praise

Colson: come over?

Y/n:cant.

Colson: the fuck you at? why is ur location off

Y/n: i'm just at the club with some friends.

Colson: yeah? how many guys have you fucked?

Y/n: calm down,i'll come over later when i'm done.

Colson: How many guys,y/n

Y/n: two.i'm not yours,i can do what i want.

Colson: i'll say it again,come over.

*Read*

You blinked your eyes,looking around the loud club for your friends. You found one of them,sitting at the bar. "Hey,I have to leave,okay? I'll see you later." You spoke to her. "Alright girl but it better not be because of Colson,You told me you were done with him." She replied. "I ammm,i'm just brunt out." You lied. You said your goodbyes then made your way to your car.

You drove to Colsons house,ignoring his missed call.When you pulled up to his house his door was already unlocked. You walked in to see him sitting on the couch. "You fucked two guys?" He asked,already knowing the answer. "I did,I was out with friends and I wanted to have fun. Don't act like you don't fuck other people." You replied.

"Oh I do. But they don't feel nearly as the same around me as you do." He said. "Yeah?" You asked. "Yeah." He replied. He got up,grabbing your waist and pushing you both against the wall in one quick movement. "They didn't fuck you as good as I do,did they?" He asked,hand around your neck. His hand was wrapped so tight around your neck that you couldn't even answer him until he lower his hand.

"You fuck me better. I wish it was you." You teased. "Oh yeah? Why's that?" He asked,your face only a few inches away from him. "They were too vanilla,way too soft to me." You said. A small smirk grew on his face. "See,that's why I have a problem with you fucking other people. They don't know your body like I do." He said. "Bend over."

He let you move out of his grip and you did as he said,bending over in front of him. "Good." He said,smacking your ass once,hard. "That's for thinking you can fuck two guys and get away with it." He said. The sudden rush of pain and excitement caused you to whimper.

"I'm gonna prove to you why i'm better. Can I do that?" He asked. "Go ahead." You replied. He lifted your skirt up,smacking your ass again,this time even harder. "Dressing slutty for other men,J can't believe you.I just know you wished it was me bending you over the whole time." He said.

He pulled your underwear down,cupping your bare ass with his hands. He used his fingers to trace his handprints where he spanked you. Your breathing got unstable,Colson's touch made you feel like you were melting. You and him have hooked up before but it was never because of his pure jealousy.

"I'm gonna punish you for ever even wanting to lay hands on someone else." He spoke,his voice become harsher. He didn't even bother bringing you up to his room,he needed to prove his point now,right in his living room.

He pushed your back down so you arched for him. You could hear his belt unbuckle from behind you. He entered your ass,your body quickly getting closer to the wall. "Oh god." You moaned,his dick starting to slam into you. He didn't start slow,he never did when he was being rough with you. "Take it." He said, practically pounding into you. "Fuck." He groaned. "You always feel good." He praised you.

As his thrusts started to intensify,so did his smacks to your ass. "Colson,oh my god." You moaned.The only sounds in the room were breathing,moaning,and the sound of skin to skin. The feeling of him inside your ass made your clit throb. As soon as you tried to touch yourself as he fucked you he moved your arm away. "I'll take care of that." He said,thrusting one more time. He pulled out and it immediately caused you to groan,you missed him inside you.

"Don't worry baby." He said into your neck. He turned you around and picked you up,bringing both of you to the kitchen. "Up." He demanded, motioning to the counter. You did as he said,hopping up. He got so close to you that you could basically feel his heartbeat on your chest. He pushed one finger into you,feeling your wetness coat it. "Jesus,you're so wet for me." He said. "Mmph." You moaned,desperate to feel more friction. You tried to ride his hand,but he wouldn't let you. "Nope." He said,pulling his finger out.

"Colson please I need it." You begged. You could tell he was satisfied based off of the smirk growing on his face. "I know you do." He responded. He pushed into you and as soon as he entered his dick immediately hit your clit. "Fuck!" You yelled,your mouth dropping open and your head falling back. "You like that,huh?" He asked,his breath getting heavier and heavier, "fuck,so tight for me."

You couldn't even respond before he shoved two fingers down your throat. You sucked on them slowly,his fingers muffling your moans. You felt your walls clenching around him and your moans got so loud,even with his fingers in your mouth. He pulled them out,letting you moan as much as you needed. "Good girl." He praised. "Fuck i'm close." He said. "Cum inside me." You said. "Beg." He responded.

You tried to do as he said,the pleasure making it difficult to get sentences out. "Please cum inside me I need to feel it. Please Colson no more-fuck..teasing." You managed to get out. He listened to you,releasing inside of you with a couple of groans. You finished right after him,your cum mixing together inside of you.

"You sound so pretty when i'm inside you." He told you,kissing you a few seconds after pulling out. You kissed back,your body tired from everything he did to you. "You should sleepover,you're probably tired." He said.
"Yes please." You responded. He carried you up to his bed and you both laid down together.

"Can I?" He asked,looking into your eyes. "Can you what? No we're not doing another round if that's what you're referring to." You said with a laugh. "No but like. What if I just leave it there while we sleep?" He asked. "What,like cockwarming?" You asked. He nodded. "I didn't know you were into that." You said,laughing again. He shrugged, "I think it's a great idea." He responded. You nodded, "go ahead." He entered you slowly,a low moan escaping your lips. "Goodnight." He spoke into your neck. "Goodnight." You replied.