Welcome home

Plot:Colson worships you

Tags/warnings:body worship,praise,pet names,somewhat soft colson😱,lots of soft kissing,edging

You and Colson have been together for a while and it was no secret that he was completely in love with you. The way he treated you was a thousand times gentler than how he treated anyone else in his life. You were the only one he trusted,the only one he would speak his full mind to.

Today he was on his way back from a rehearsal with rook,he's been gone all day.He was supposed to come home half an hour ago but he called you saying he got caught up. You were laid out on the couch,your playlist playing off of the tv. You missed him,so as soon as you heard the door open you ran up to him.

"Hi,love." He said to you,his arms wrapped around your torso. "Hi,I missed you." You told him. He kissed your forehead, "I missed you more,i'm sorry I was late." He apologized,tucking a piece of hair behind your ear. "It's okay,i'm glad you're home now." You said,giving him a smile. He smiled back and kissed your lips.

"God I missed your face. I've been thinking about you all day." He said,his hands going down to either sides of your hips. "Really?" You asked,pushing yourself against his chest. "Of course.Your hair is so perfect." He said,wrapping a piece of your hair gently around his finger.

"I love you." You whispered into his neck. He stroked your hair with the hand that wasn't holding yours. "I love you more." He said. "I just wanna kiss you all over I missed you." He said.  The way he was obsessed with you made you feel like you were the prettiest girl in the world,it was clear he believed that.

He picked up your hand,kissing from your hand up to your arm. "How was your day love?" He asked. "It was okay,how was yours?" You replied. He kissed over the tattoo he gave you a few months ago on your arm. "It was decent,would have been better with you."  He responded.

His words always brought a smile to your face. Your arms wrapped around his neck and he picked you up,his hands cupping your ass. He kissed down your neck on the way to your bedroom. He slowly let you go and you sat on the bed.

He sat in between your thighs and they instantly wrapped around behind his back. He gently kissed your lips,your body pushing together. "Missed your lips." He mumbled in the skin of your neck. "Can I?" He looked up at you,looking to see if he could take your shirt off. You nodded and he gently pulled it off of your body. You then unclipped and took off your bra for him,letting him having complete access to the top of your body. He kissed your breasts,kissing down to your stomach.

The feeling of his lips on your bare skin made you so excited. You unbuttoned your jeans as Colson spent his time leaving marks from your neck down to your collarbone.The familiar feeling of his fingers tracing hickeys on your neck was satisfying. "God,you really are so beautiful." He got on his knees in front of you,his hands wrapping around your thighs.

"Spread your legs." He told you. You listened,opening your legs as Colson's hands moved away. "I wanna please you." He said,putting his face between your thighs. You allowed his tongue to enter you,your thighs slowly closing around his head. He used his hands to spread them back open again.

He flicked his tongue inside of you,you grabbed his hair for support. "Mm." You moaned,feeling your boyfriend's tongue back in you was a great feeling. His movements sped up,and he started to suck on your clit.

"Mmmm..colson." You moaned out. You knew your moans fueled him. You felt yourself start to clench around him,you let out one more breathy moan before his tongue came out of you. "I was so close." You said. "I know,I know baby. I want to watch as you finish,though." He said.

He got up and he laid on top of you. "I need to watch you cum." He repeated. You knew just seeing you finish could make him finish so quickly. "Mm,Colson please." You said,desperate to feel some form of him again. He trailed his fingers down your neck. He slowly entered you,his full length.

He rested his head on your neck,his thrusts starting off slow. A small gasp left your lips at the sudden movement. "You always feel so good around me." He praised. He continued his thrusts,increasing the speed. Feeling his dick instead of just his tongue felt amazing.

His hands went to your hair,his fingers tangling themselves in your curls. "Feels so fucking good." He said again,his breath heavy. He groaned in your ear and you had to practically stop yourself from cumming right then and there. You could feel his thrusts start to slow down,a dead giveaway that he was close,but you knew he couldn't finish until he watched you finish.

He lifted his head off of your neck,looking you right in your eyes. "Col." You moaned,the same pit in your stomach from earlier starting to form again. You moved your head,the pleasure making it to hard to focus on him. "You're close?" He asked,feeling you clench. "Mhm." You managed to get out.

"Hey,look at me." He said,followed by a throaty groan. You did as you said,forcing yourself to look him in the eyes as you could barely focus on maintaining the eye contact. "Go ahead,cum." He said. You nodded,letting yourself release as your head fell onto the pillow. "Fuck." He moaned. A smile grew on your face,remembering how weak watching you cum makes him. "I'm cumming." He said,releasing inside of you with multiple groans.

"You looked so beautiful taking me." He praised,after letting you both come down from your highs. He kissed you as he ran his hand through your slightly sweating hair. "You don't understand how much I love you." He spoke into your neck. You held him close to you,your arm wrapped around his back. "I love you,welcome home." You said.