Heartbeat

Plot:Your ex Colson finds out you have a new boyfriend.

Warnings/tags:pain kink,crying,cheating,male dom,cursing,backshots/doggy style,hair pulling/grabbing

You were wiping down the bar when you heard a familiar voice call out your name. You looked up to see your ex,a tall,tattooed,blonde man. Colson baker. "What are you doing at my bar?" You asked,getting an eye roll in response.

"This isn't your bar,you just work here." He snapped back. "Are you gonna get me a drink or what?" He asked. You scoffed at him. "How am I supposed to know what you want,asshole?"

"Because you know me? Whiskey." He said. You reached on the shelf and got a bottle of whiskey,poured it in a glass,then slid it across the bar to him. "Please tell me you're not starting a tab." You spoke. He nodded, "Of course I am,sweetheart. I haven't seen you in forever."

"It should've stayed that way." You responded. You turned away,turning the tv on that was above your head. "Why are you here,Colson?" You finally asked after turning back around. "Because. I was looking at your instagram a couple days ago. Your boyfriend looks like a fucking loser. I know you don't like people like that,that's not your type." He said,shaking his head then taking a sip of his drink.

"Stop acting like you know me more than I know myself. I'm aloud to date other people,you can't just start saying shit because you're jealous."  You snapped at him. He took another sip. "It's funny how you think i'm jealous. I know you don't like him,drop the fucking act Y/n. I told you you were mine,that doesn't change just because you tried to walk away." He said. He finished his drink and set it down on the bar.

"I don't want to get back together with you,Colson. You aren't good for me."  He scoffed. "You don't know what's good for you." He mumbled. You rested your arm on the bar and he traced his fingers around your new tattoo. His touch immediately sent shivers down your spine,your body relaxing against his hand. As soon as you were about to give in your phone rang,it was your boyfriend.

You snapped back to reality and picked up your phone. "He's calling me." You mumbled. Colson's nails dung into your skin as you answered the phone. "I know honey,i'm cleaning up them i'm coming home,okay? I love you too." You spoke into the phone,your heart racing as Colson's grip on your arm got tighter. You hung up the phone and your eyes immediately went to Colson's.

"Col,you shouldn't be here." You spoke. He nodded. "I know,but we both know you want me here." He said. "I do,but I shouldn't." You responded. "It's okay to want things you shouldn't sometimes." He released your arm from his grip. "We both know we want each other,Y/n." He said. You sighed then paused for a second to collect your thoughts. "Fuck,okay. Meet me in the bathroom in ten." You said,whispering the last part as you were embarrassed to say it out loud. You knew hooking up with your ex was a bad idea,but he was right. You both wanted each other.

When you were done cleaning you went to the employee bathroom and Colson was waiting outside of it for you. As soon as you approached him he opened the door and pushed both of you inside. He locked the door quickly,his hands then exploding your body. "I can't wait to feel you again." He mumbled. He pushed you both against the wall and attacked your lips.

You were pushed up against the door when you felt his hands start to pull down your skirt. You helped him by unzipping the side of your skirt for him. He pulled away for you then took off your shirt and unclipped your bra. He lifted you onto the bathroom sink and you pulled his pants down,desperate to speed it up. "Cols,please." You mumbled. "Use your words. Please what?" He responded,smirking. He trailed his fingers up your thigh,getting closer to your clit,you body twitched in excitement and surprise.

"Please,I need to feel you." You said. You were encouraging him,and he liked that. He nodded, "I know you do." He said. He pulled his boxers down, "turn around,bend over." He said. You listened to everything he said and bent over the sink. He slowly entered you from behind and your body throbbed in pleasure. He grabbed and handful of your hair and pulled it,pulling your head back to make you look at him.  He used his other hand to let himself get a grip on your neck, "slut."he mumbled under his breath.

More moans left your mouth as he pushed you harder against the sink,allowing him to push all the way into you. "Fuck,Col." You moaned. You knew he loved when you moaned his name,it just made him more and more confident. "You're taking me so well." He praised,pulling your head back down by your hair. Your head was now facing the mirror,and you could see him behind you. Seeing him fucking you in the mirror almost sent you to the edge. "Look at you taking me." He said,motioning to the mirror. You tried to keep your eyes open,but the pleasure was getting so intense your eyes were starting to tear up.

"Are you really crying? You can do it,you're used to me." He said,followed by a moan. "Jesus christ you feel so good." He said,putting his hand back on your neck. "I'm close,Colson." You managed to mumble out. He twitched inside you and you knew that meant he was about to cum. "Fuck,oh shit." He groaned,your head falling back as you felt him finish inside of you. "Oh my god." You moaned,finishing right after.He pulled out and you instantly missed feeling him. He smacked your ass,turning you around by grabbing on your thighs.

"Sit up here." He demanded,patting the sink. "Mhm." You said,ready to do whatever he wanted you to. You sat on the sink and his hands immediately went on your thighs. He opened them,putting his face between you. He entered his tongue,flicking it a couple times. "Fuck." You moaned,holding onto the sink with both hands. He sucked on your clit,then started to leave kisses. "Fuck Col i'm close already. You said,trying your best to hold it. That only encouraged him to go faster.

His tongue went up and down inside you and you felt yourself about to finish,even though you tried to hold it for him. "Shit I can't hold it." You said,your eyes rolling back as you came in his mouth. He didn't hesitate to swallow most of it. "Here,I want you to taste yourself." He said to you,immediately after you came down from your high. He took you off the sink by grabbing your thighs then started to kiss you. He pulled away a few seconds later when he was certain you tasted yourself.
"You have a boyfriend,yet you're in a bathroom moaning my name. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist me. You fucking slut." He said,smirking then starting to put his clothes back on.