Miss you

Plot:Y/n catches Colson masturbating
Parings:Y/n x Colson
Warnings/tags:masturbation,getting caught masturbating,riding ,slight edging and overstim,unprotected sex,slight marking
________________________________
You collected the tips from your waitress job,stuffing them into your purse. "I'm gonna head out,have a good night!" You said to your coworkers,cleaning up then leaving the restaurant. You started your car and while you were waiting for it to heat up your boyfriend Colson texted you.

Colson-are you on your way home?

Y/n- Yeah,everything okay?

Colson- yeah i just miss you.

Y/n- I miss you too. I just got in my car so it'll be like ten or fifteen minutes.
________________________________
You sent the text then slipped your phone back into your pocket. You started the drive and you turned on your favorite radio station. The traffic was low so you made it back home faster than expected. You parked in front of your house,turning off the radio then walking in the house. Colson wasn't downstairs when you took your jacket off so you walked upstairs to your bedroom. The door was open and as you were about to walk in you could hear moans.

You stayed near the door frame,not fully walking in. He didn't notice you were there,so you decided to stay there and watch,only for a little at least. You watched as his hand when up and down his dick with one hand. His other hand was holding his phone and it was at an angle that made you able to see what he was looking at. It was a picture of you. His hand went up and down faster,more raspy moans coming out of his mouth.

"Fuck, Y/n" He moaned. Hearing him moan your name made you want to get in the bed with him right then and there,but you wanted to wait and see how long it would take him to notice you. He got faster once again,his groans getting louder. His eyes fluttered and eventually they shut for a second. When they opened again is when he saw you. He covered himself with the blanket and stopped touching himself. "I didn't hear you come in." He said,embarrassed.

"Hey it's okay,let me help you." You said with a smirk. He pushed the blanket off of himself and you straddled his lap. "Were you thinking about me?" You asked,already knowing the answer. "Of course. I missed touching you. He responded.

You pulled your shorts down,letting Colson pull your underwear down. "You're so fucking beautiful." He said,trailing his hands up your shirt. You pulled it off for him then let him unclip your bra.He kissed your neck down to your collarbone as he slipped himself inside of you. You bounced up and down,rolling your hips. The sounds of both of you moaning filled up the room. His hands went to your thighs,guiding you as you rode him. "Fuck- you feel so good." He groaned. You rested your arms around his neck,bouncing faster and faster.

He rocked your hips then pushed you further on his lap,causing him to go deeper inside of you. "Colson." You moaned. You dug your nails into his back,leaving little marks. "Faster." He demanded,you did as he said and continued to bounce up and down faster and faster,him watching as your tits bounce up and down. "I'm close." You cried. He ignored you,rocking your hips on top of him. "Col I can't hold it." You whined. "Yes you can,hold it as long as you can." He responded. You shut your eyes,your clit twitching every time his dick twitched inside of you. "I can't hold it i'm gonna cum!" You yelled. He immediately shut his eyes and you could tell the pleasure was getting too much for him too.

He bounced you onto him one more time. "Cum for me" You did as he said,releasing around him as he came inside of you. "Fuck." You moaned,followed by groan by Colson. You both stayed still for a couple of seconds to catch your breath. "Good girl." He said,roaming his hands up your body while he was still inside of you. He kissed your lips as you traced the marks you made on his back. "You always do so good." He praised. You smiled,slowly and carefully getting off of his lap,whining as soon as he pulled out. "I guess you miss me too now,huh?" He said,smirking.