Sorry mama

*smut*
plot: lightly based off the song "sorry mama" ,listen to it;)
parings:colson x yn
warnings/tags:knife kink (no actual cutting), pain kink,sneaking into the house,mentions of sex tape,degrading,small overstim ,praise,getting caught

You were sitting on your bed in your nightdress.You had your phone in your hands,scrolling through your camera roll. You were currently staying at your mom's house,but you missed your boyfriend Colson more than anything. You scrolled to the top,finding multiple pictures of you two together. You clicked on a video,the realization finally hitting you. It was your sex tape.

You didn't remember filming it and you were curious,so you clicked on it. As soon as the video started your own moans filled up your headphones. "Oh shit." You mumbled to yourself under your breath. You closed the app,going into your messages to text your boyfriend.
________________________________
Y/n: Col guess what I just found

Colson💕: What's up?

Y/n: I found our sex tape,I don't even remember recording this one

Colson💕: You're jokinggg,send it

Y/n: *attachment 1 video*

Colson💕:Holy shit.

Y/n: I know right? I was so loud lmao

Colson💕:Love when you're like that. Speaking of,can I come over?

Y/n: Right idea wrong time. I'm still at my moms house

Colson💕: fuck that i'll sneak in. I want you

Y/n: Alright just don't get caught.
________________________________
You slipped your phone back into your pocket,turning back to the video. You focused your attention on him,how he looked,how he sounded,and how pleasured he was by you. Your thoughts immediately changed. You needed him now.

You waited on your bed for another five minutes,a hand between your thigh. You heard your window open,Colson crawling through it and landing on the floor."That was harder than I thought." He said with a laugh. You laughed back. "Hi Col." You said before he crawled into bed with you. "She's still awake,we have to be quiet." You whispered to him. He nodded,placing a kiss on your collarbone.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." He said,admiring your body with his hands. "It's only been a few days." You said with a small laugh. "Exactly." He responded. He trailed his hand up your body,stopping at your neck. He rested his hand there,covering you both with the blanket.

"So you're horny cuz of a sex tape we made months ago?" He asked. "How'd you know I was horny?" You said playfully.  "The way you're looking at me." He replied. He traced your lips with his fingers,mentioning you to open your mouth. You did,feeling his fingers enter your mouth. You sucked on them,but he pulled away almost immediately. You looked at him,confused.

He pulled something out of his pocket,but you couldn't see it until he brought it closer. It was a switchblade. He brought it up to your
neck,pressing down but not nearly enough to even be close to cutting you.He lifted it up,carefully dragging it against your thigh,but still not cutting you. He lifted your dress up,moving the knife onto your inner thigh.You twitched underneath his touch,your clit tingling as you felt the cold knife on your skin.

"You like that?" He asked,bringing it back up to your neck. "Mhm." You responded,struggling to find words. He brought his hand between your thighs as you pulled your underwear down with the hand that wasn't holding his back. "I love how eager you are for me." He whispered into the crook of your neck. You tilted your head to the side to give him complete access to kiss your neck.

He trailed his hands down your neck,pushing your dress down from the top. He placed a finger inside of you,pushing it in and out. Your eyes fluttered,your head getting pushed against the pillow. He used one hand to steady his movements,the other hand talking the knife and tracing your hickeys with it. The knife was cold,and his fingers were deep. "You're gonna be good for me,yeah?" He asked,pushing his fingers in deeper.

You nodded,your breath getting heavier by the second. "You're gonna be quiet for me,don't let her hear you." He spoke. You nodded,your body getting more and more sensitive as his fingers curled inside of you. He pulled them out,your wetness coating them. He put the blanket over both of you,putting his head between your thighs. He used his hands to open spread your legs,flicking his tongue inside of you. You let out a moan,your eyes forcing themselves closed. "Fuck,Col." You moaned. He pulled you by your hair,the pain silencing your moans.

He pushed his tounge in deeper, continually licking over your clit. Your lips parted and you tried your best not to make too much noise. You felt yourself start to throb on his tounge and he let out a grunt,the vibrations hitting your clit. You released on his tounge,your orgasm causing your legs to shake around his head. The pressure was so strong but that didn't stop him from continuing to lick on your clit."Fuck,oh my god." You whined,your clit becoming move and move sensitive with every movement of his tongue.

He pulled away,his hand immediately pressing down on your neck as he hovered over you. "I told you to be quiet." He whispered. "I'm sorry." You forced out,still coming down from your high. He reached for your nightstand,flipping up the knife again. "Wouldn't this look so good pressed up against your skin?" He cooed,the shiny knife being pressed against your collarbone again. The blade gently touched your skin,sending a shiver down your spine. "I love how you can't even follow a simple task. You did sound so cute moaning for me though." He said,pressing the knife harder. It hurt slightly,but in the best way possible.

"Pretty girl." He praised,bringing the knife to one of your nipples,moving it in small carefully circles. He never ever cut you but the feeling of the metal on your bare skin was enough to excite you. You whined as soon as the knife hit your neck. "You like that?" He asked,you nodded. "Too bad,no more." He said with a smirk. He pulled the knife away from you,placing it on the table. "Fuck,Colson. You tease me too much." You said with a small laugh. He nodded, "mhmm,i do."Before kissing your lips roughly.

Your bodies were close together,your tits running against his bare skin as he made out with you. You were still attacking each other's lips and as soon as your head was starting to get pushed against the pillow you heard the bedroom door quickly open. You pulled away,your head immediately turning to the door. Your mom was leaning against the door. "What is all that nos- Jesus christ! Y/n!" She yelled,shutting her eyes. You and Colson were both still completely naked when he jumped up and tried to find his clothes in the pile you two made. "Sorry mama!" You yelled.