i hate you

plot:you and colson argue backstage
pairings: yn x colson
warnings/tags: aggressive colson!,dom colson,choking,smut,riding,,small nipple play

You were walking backstage,trying to find Colson. You've been his assistant for a while but you didn't really get along,you were only really in it for the money and the occasional sex you guys had after fighting. You walked to the back,finding him on the couch in sweats and no shirt. He was on his phone,clearly not getting ready for the show. "Yo." You said,snapping in his face. "What?" He asked,not looking up from his phone.

"Maybe get ready for your show that starts in an hour?" You said. He nodded,waving you away, "yup,I will soon." He said. You grabbed his phone,putting it in your pocket. "Up. Your clothes are in your dressing room." You said. He looked up at you,his expression changing to annoyed. "Yo,what the fuck? Give me my phone back." He said. "No,Colson.Go get ready." You told him. You knew he hated when you called him Colson instead of Kells.He got up,standing over you.

"The fuck you call me?" He asked. "Your name. Now go get dressed." You repeated. He grabbed the belt loops on your jeans,pushing you against the wall. He pressed his body against yours,his face resting in the crook of your neck. "Boss me around one more time I swear." He said. "Oh you know you would never lay a hand on me." You said. "You're right,I wouldn't. But I will fuck some sense into you." He responded.

He put his hand on your chin,forcing you to look up at him.He lifted his head up,looking you in your eyes. He pressed his forehead against yours,slipping his tongue into your mouth and kissing you. He wrapped his arm around your waist mid kiss. He pulled away,looking at you pushed against the wall. He tugged on your shirt,his hand touching your bare stomach.

"Kells why are you teasing? I know you want me." You teased. "Don't be a brat." He responded. "Yeah? Make me stop." You said. He pulled you by your hips,kissing you again. He pushed you on the couch,crawling on top of you. "Do I still need to shut you up?" He asked,a hand going to your neck. He pressed his finger down on your throat,moving it in circles. You nodded as he sat you up and moved you onto his lap. He pulled your skirt down and you rubbed your clothed bodies together.

You pulled your sweater off,you weren't wearing a bra so he immediately got a view of your bare chest. He rubbed his fingers in circles on your nipples,a yelp coming from you. "Colson I know you just want this to happen."
You whispered in his ear.

"Yeah? You ready to show me you regret bossing me around? You gonna ride me?" He asked. "Mhmm." You responded. He pushed his jeans down to his knees and pulled his boxers down. He lifted you up slightly,pulling down your underwear then putting you back on his lap. He put his hands on your waist as you felt him inside you. he bounced you up and down,keeping a tight grip on your body. "Kells." You moaned.

Your bodies rubbed together as you bounced faster.You rolled your hips,forcing him deeper, "Oh fuck." He moaned. Your head fell forward,resting on his chest. You felt him twitch,his dick repeatedly hitting your clit. "Oh my god." Your moans were getting louder,but Colson never cared if anyone heard you. Honestly,he actually preferred it,it added more of a thrill to it. His hand trailed down to your chest,cupping one of your boobs. "You ride me so good." He said,his head falling slightly back.

You watched as his facial expressions changed to pleasured,causing your breath to get faster as you soaked in his expressions. He grabbed a handful of your hair,pulling you towards his chest. "Look at me." He demanded. You did,your eyes fluttering. He grabbed your face with one hand,keeping it in place. You looked into his eyes,his eyes trying to shut themselves as your movements sped up.

He gripped your wrists,squeezing as his eyes shut. "Shit. Go faster." He said. You listened,your hips rolling faster and faster. His hands went back to your waist,holding you in place. His breath got heavier,a row of sweat appearing on his forehead. You were both running out of breath. He pushed his whole length in,a louder moan coming from both of you at the same time. "God,i'm gonna cum y/n you're doing so good." He said.

Your eyes rolled back,feeling him touch your g spot as he came inside of you. You released,twitching around him. He pulled out slowly as you laid down on top of him. "I'm out of breath." You complained. "Yeah? I'm just that good?" He responded,laughing slightly. "Oh shut up,your ego is too high." You said,hitting his chest playfully. He wrapped his arms around your chest,looking up into your eyes. "You gonna listen to me and get ready now that you proved your point? You still got a show to do." You said. He nodded, "Yes ma'am."