Dressing room

Plot: colson gives y/n head in public
warnings/tags:public oral,hair pulling,pain kink,y/n tasting herself,throat fucking,praise, "good girl",etc
pairings:y/n x colson
________________________________
"Hey." Colson said,stepping out of the shower and crawling onto your bed. "Hi." You said with a smile as he gave you a kiss. "Col,after you get dressed can we go to the mall? I have to get some summer clothes." You asked. He picked up his hair brush and nodded, "yeah of course."

"Thank you." You said as scrolled on your phone as he got dressed in front of you. "I like that shirt on you." He said,admiring you lying down. "Thank you." You said with a smile as you looked up from your phone.
————————————————————————
(Time skip at the mall)

"Col,do you like these?" You asked,holding up denim shorts. "I dunno,I need to see them on." He said. "Okay,come in the dressing room with me." You said. You grabbed his hand,taking him into an empty dressing room as he sat down next to the mirror. He ran his hand through his hair,watching as you unbuttoned your jeans.His eyes stayed on you,looking at your lace underwear. "You're so pretty." He praised. "Thank you C." You responded,a smile forming on your face.

You put them on,zipping them up then looking at yourself through the mirror. "They look really good on you." Colson said. "Why don't you take them off of me?" You teased. "Don't tempt me." He responded. "I'm being dead serious." You said,that was his cue to get up. He grabbed you by your waist,pushing you against the mirror. "Are you sure you're being serious?" He asked,his face pressed against yours. "As serious as ever." You responded.

He grabbed the belt loops of your jeans,kissing your lips as your bodies rubbed against each other. You moaned into the kiss,encouraging him to kiss you harder. He pulled the shorts down,tracing his hands up your thighs as he pulled away from the kiss. He moved closer to your ear, "Don't let us get caught." He whispered. You nodded,moving so he could get complete access to your top to take it off. He pulled your shirt off of your body,quickly but carefully unclipping your bra. He looked up at you,stopping his movements. "Can I?" He whispered,you nodded in response.

He got in his knees in front of you as you were still pushed up against the mirror. You sat down as he kneeled in front of you. He spread your legs then quickly entered his tongue inside of you. A gasp escaped your lips but he was quick to pull your hair to silence you.Your breathing started to get heavier as he flicked his tongue over every sensitive spot. "Mmm." You moaned,trying your best to keep your voice down but you could help but yelp every time he went over your clit. Your eyes rolled back,the pleasure getting more intense by the second. You could hear people moving around outside the room but you could tell that only excited Colson more by the way his movements sped up.

"Fuckkk...Col." You moaned,still trying your best to stay as quiet as possible. He sucked on your clit and your body could barely take it anymore. He used one of his hands to grab your thigh. He sunk his nails into your skin,the pain adding to the pleasure. He knew exactly what to do,exactly what to do to please you. He flicked his tongue,his movements getting faster and faster. You covered your mouth,your hand muffling all the moans coming out.

He sucked harder and you immediately knew you wouldn't last another second with how well he knew your body. Your head fell back and you released into his mouth with the lease amount of noise you could possibly make. He shallowed as much of it as he could,getting most of it. He wiped his mouth then kissed you. He slipped his tongue into your mouth,letting you taste yourself. "Good fucking girl." He praised,still keeping his voice down.  "Colson." You said,still catching your breath. "Y/n." He responded.

"Sit." You said.You moved and he sat right where you were sitting.You got on your knees and unbuckled his belt. His eyes foused on you,watching your tits move as you moved. You pulled his pants and boxers down then pushed your body against his. You kissed his lips then pulled away after a few seconds. You licked his tip then eased him into your mouth. He shut his eyes,a low groan leaving his lips as you licked up and down his shaft. He buckled his hips,his dick hitting the back of your throat.

He thrusted in and out of your throat,his movements getting increasingly faster. "Ah,fuck." He moaned,his deep voice making you melt. You tried your best to suck as he thrusted and you could tell he was close already. He slowed down and you started to suck on him again,your hand working what your mouth couldn't. You spit a little,making it easier for him to stay in your throat. His eyes fluttered and you only went faster. "Fuck." He moaned one more time before cumming in your mouth with a line of groans. He caught his breath for a minute then grabbed a handful of your hair,pushing your head up to make you look at him. "My good girl." He praised once again.

"You did really good staying quiet for me." He said,placing a gentle kiss on your cheek. "I'm glad." You said with a smile. He pulled his boxers and pants back on then he helped you dress yourself again. After you were both dressed you laid on his lap,letting both of you catch your breath for a few. "I love you." You said,looking up into his eyes. "I love you more. I'll buy you those shorts,they look amazing on you." He said. You flashed him a smile, "thank you."

He grabbed your hand,helping you up. You both walked out of the dressing room and you were both greeted with a line of people waiting for the dressing rooms directly outside of the room you were just in. You grabbed each other's hands,getting away from the rooms quickly. "Do you think they heard?" You asked. He shrugged, "Probably. That's what makes it fun though."