First time

Plot:you meet Colson at the club.
Pairings: colson x yn
Warnings/tags:Hook ups,dirty talk,y/ns first orgasm,nipple play,degrading,choking,praising,overstim,
round two,unprotected sex,shower sex,anal

It was a friday night,and the club was pretty busy. You had came there alone,hoping to get your mind off the stressful day you had at work. You had also hoped to meet someone since you've been single for a while,but it wasn't your top priority. In did seem that almost everyone in this club was all over another person,though.

You sighed to yourself,looking straight forward to the dance floor. You got up,heading to the bar. "Hey." A blonde man stopped you. "Hi." You looked up,looking into his redshot eyes. "Can I buy you a drink?" He asked. You nodded,soaking up the image of him standing in front of you. "I would love that,thank you." You spoke.

He flashed a smile at you,walking you over to the stools. "What do you drink?" He asked. "Whiskey." You responded. His smile grew wider, "a girl after my own heart." He flagged down the bartender,getting you both a shot of whiskey. "Thank you." You said,smiling at him then taking the shot. "Of course. I'm Colson by the way." He said. "Y/n." You responded. He looked up into your eyes,his face relaxing. "You're beautiful." He said,admiring you under the club lights. "Thank you,love." You responded.You could tell he only wanted to fuck,and you were completely okay with that. The way his tattoos stood out on his body made you feel like you were melting.

"What are you doing here?" He asked,ordering another drink. "Just looking for fun,you?" You responded. "Same thing.You look so good in that dress,mind if I take it off?" He asked casually. "I think we should go. Your place or mine?" You asked,not ready to play anymore games,you wanted this man. He took your hand gently, "Mine."
________________________________
(Time skip)

When you finally got to his house he immediately pushed you on his bed. "You're so fucking sexy." He mumbled,kissing up from your neck down to your collarbone. "Colson." You said between gasps. "Mhm?" He said,pulling your dress up and pushing your underwear to the side. "I've never had an orgasm before." You said,fully expecting him to kick you out. "That's okay. I'm glad to be your first." He said. He cupped your tits with one hand,toying with your nipples. "Oh fuck." You moaned,your eyes fluttering. "You like that"He asked. "Fuck yes." You replied.

He pulled away his hands,unbuckling his belt. "Tell me when you're close. You can do that for me,yeah?" He asked. "Yes." You choked out. He pushed his whole length into you,your wetness making it easy. "God you feel so good already." He praised. "Fuck." You moaned,his body hovering over you. "Feels good,huh?" He asked,breathing heavily on your neck. "Y-yes." You forced out. His thrusts were fast and intense,and you liked that. You had no idea he was this big either.

"Mmm." You moaned,followed by Colson's raspy groans. "You're doing so good." He said,one hand gripping your thigh for easier access. He stared at your tits as they bounced up and down from his thrusts. "Fuck." He moaned,closing his eyes. "You're gonna make me cum already,you look so pretty with me inside of you." He said. You gasped,feeling him speed up. His vocalness made you want to explode right then and there. His dick twitched inside of you,hitting directly on your g spot. "Oh fuck!" You yelled. You could tell your words almost pushed him to the edge.

"Hold it for me baby." He struggled to say. "I can't!" You yelled out,his dick hitting your clit repeatedly. "I can't,i'm gonna cum." You complained. He covered your mouth with his hand,silencing your moans as he thrusted harder. "Fuck." You moaned against his hand. "Seeing you like this is gonna make me cum." He groaned. That was enough to push you towards the edge. Your legs started to shake and you felt the pit in your stomach start to get stronger. "Oh my god." You moaned loudly. He came inside of you,both of you finishing at the same time.

You laid on his bed,catching your breath. "You did good,how was your first time?" He asked,giving you a kiss. "Amazing." You responded with a smile. "I'm glad." He said. He helped you sit up and you leaned against his shoulder. "Do you wanna take a shower together?" He asked. "Mhm." You responded. He held your hand and brought you to his bathroom. He turned on the shower then you both stepped in.

"Can you get my back?" You asked him. He nodded, "of course." He put some soap on a washcloth and rubbed it against your body. "Thank you." You said. "Mhmm." He hummed. After he was done washing you off you wrapped your arms around his neck. He pushed his body against yours,looking you in the eyes. "Round two?" He asked. "Please." You responded. A smirk grew on his face as he bent you over.

He pushed you both against the shower wall,the water hitting your back as his dick entered your ass. Your lips parted,his hands wrapping against your hips as he thrusted into you. Your legs were already weak,still recovering from round one. "Fuck,Y/n." "Faster." You demanded. He did as you said,speeding up his movements. "Fuck,my dick is so sensitive i'm gonna cum already." He muttered. His words and voice made you weak. "Cum with me." He told you. You did as he said and came on his dick as he came in your ass. "Fuck,good girl."