Call me

plot:colson and his friends come to your job

warnings/tags: oral(f to m),lap dance,sex work,nipple play

You were working the last two hours of your shift as a sex worker. It was calming down until a group of 3 men came in. "Y/n,come greet them please!" Your boss shouted into the back room.You walked out to the front,standing in front of the three men. The one standing in the middle of the other two looked familiar. He was tall and blonde. "Hey." He spoke. "Hi" You responded.

"Me and my boys wanna have a good night out if you get what I mean." He said with a laugh. "Alright, I can put one of you with Molly,one of you with me,and one of you with Nina." You said,pointing to the girls as you said their names. "I want you." The blonde man said. "Come with me,Molly and Nina will take care of them." You said.

You took him into the hallway,passing multiple rooms. You finally got to yours,unlocking it then walking in with him following.

"So what can I do for you? My prices are a little higher on Friday,it's normally packed." You explained. "That's fine,I have enough." He said with a pause. "Blowjob please." He continued.

You nodded, "Of course." You let him sit down on the couch then you kneeled on the ground.
He slipped his jacket off and you immediately knew who he was by his tattoos. Machine gun kelly was at your job. Your eyes widened,but you tried to not let it distract you.

He took his pants off and you pulled his boxers down. "Ready?" You asked. He nodded and you eased him into your mouth. "God that feels good." He mumbled. He ran his fingers through your hair and pushed himself in farther.

Your attention went to his arms wrapping in your hair,for the first time ever you were actually enjoying your job. He supported your head by your hair,bobbing it up and down. His head fell back and he bucked his hips,starting to thrust into your mouth. "This okay?" He asked,slowing down his movements so you could nod.

As his movements got faster you could feel yourself getting more turned on. You squeezed your legs together,letting him thrust harder into your throat."Fuck." He groaned,his breath getting heavier. His hands went back to your hair,pulling harder. You sucked faster,feeling him twitch inside you."Fuck,that's so good." He said before finishing in your mouth. You swallowed and pulled away slowly,letting him catch his breath.

"Hey,do you have time for a lap dance?" He asked after coming down from his high. "Yes I do." You said with a smile. "Thank you." He responded. He pulled his pants and boxers up and you straddled his lap. You held each other's backs as you bucked your hips up,lifting them up then down again. "Is it okay if I kiss you?" He asked. "Yes." You responded.

He attacked his lips to yours,groaning into your mouth. You rubbed yourself against him, the throbbing feeling starting to get stronger. "Just like that." He praised. You rolled your hips again,his hands holding your sides. "Mmm." He let out a throaty moan.

He pulled away to catch his breath."This feels so good,fuck." He said,his breath getting heavier and heavier. You bucked your hips up,pushing back down on his lap suddenly.  His hands wandered and you could tell he was trying to see if it was okay to touch you or not. You grabs his hands,placing him on your lower back.

"Don't be afraid." You whispered. He nodded,his mouth opening slightly when you rubbed harder against him.  His pushed his chest against you and you could feel his fast heartbeat. "Can I fuck you? I don't care how much it costs." He managed to get out between groans. "Of course." You responded.

You pulled your top off,showing your tits to him. He pulled his t shirt off and you pulled his pants down while he got yours. He pressed your bodies together,holding you on his lap and entering you.  "Tell me if you want me to go slower." He whispered,his hands cupping your tits. He massaged your nipples,a slight gasp coming out of your mouth. He steadied his moments,thrusting at a slightly fast pace.

He slipped your nipple into his mouth,licking up and down. "Mmm." You moaned into his chest,his hand playing with the other nipple that wasn't in his mouth. His thrusts got faster and he pulled his mouth off of you. You arched your back,forcing him deeper into you. He whimpered,your head falling back as a reaction to his sound.

"Faster." You demanded. He listened and the feeling of him inside you plus him playing with you nipple made you close already. You were sensitive from what you did before,and you could tell he was too. "I'm close." You said,resting your head on his chest. "Me too." He said. He thrusted one more time and you released. "Fuck." You mumbled. He pulled out a couple seconds later. Laying you down on his lap. He finished on your stomach,closing his eyes as he released.

He grabbed his pants,taking a tissue out of his pocket and wiping your stomach carefully. "You okay? Was I too rough?" He asked. "I'm great,you were great." You praised. He smiled. "You were great,thank you." He said. You nodded, "of course." You both put your clothes back on and slowly got up.  "How much do I owe you?" He asked. "400." You answered.

He pulled out his wallet,taking out 500 then putting it into your hand. "Thank you so much." You said. "I don't wanna cross any boundaries,but can I get your number?" He asked. You smiled, tucking the money in your top then nodding. "Yes you can." He handed you his phone and you typed your number,along with your name. "Call me sometime." You said.