Part Twenty Seven

So she did manipulate the bond.

Aila didn't know what to think.

Without really remembering what happened, it's hard to tell what was going through her mind.

She's no longer BTS's soulmate.

She was the door to the responsive bond, which was the type of bond they had.

She can't deny she was able to transmit feelings. This is a fact.

Her finding out she could do this was a mere discovery as a group. It's written they first felt her emotions when she got mad at them for posting a photo on social media and then when she told them about her mom.

So it wasn't like she did that on purpose. All eight of them finding out they could feel her emotions was something that happened unexpectedly. But then she did messed with Taehyung's and Jungkook's exorbitant state to see if the others could feel what she was feeling.

Fuck.

It seemed like curiosity got the best of her. However, it's hard to know what she was feeling for them.

She had the research done at the organization, but that's just facts, data. A run down of everything that was said by all of them.

But she doesn't remember how she felt about these guys.

Did she really like them?

Since the beginning?

Or was it a game that began to change as she began to trust them? As her mind began to recognize how her soul reacting to them?

She bonded to two of them. Those bondings happen naturally, but she fucked with the third one. She couldn't help feel like that right there was wrong.

The videos made it seem like she did like them, like she slowly started to wrap her mind around the fact they were going to make her better in the end.

But they had ignored her, ignored the pain. Did she close the bond off so they wouldn't feel the pain? Is that what she did? Is that why they didn't seemed faced by the situation? She could have closed it to keep them sane, while she went crazy. 

Yet she can see herself liking that fact she was in control of such moments. As she looked up these guys, it kinda got to her head they were destined to her.

Everything seemed so blurred. So intertwined.

However none of that mattered now.

There was no way in hell she would ever run into them in her life time.

She doesn't feel anything, but now, knowing a fraction of what happened, might drive her crazy.

Maybe she should look into therapy. Her mom's last months dealing with cancer did break her down completely. She doesn't even know how she managed to do all her paperwork after she passed.

Maybe soulmates are just a bunch of bullshit.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Kcire looked down at his left wrist.

His microship lit up, the small hologram floating letting him know his dad was calling.

He groaned. He was about to start eating dinner but he didn't want to answer the call when the others had sat down to eat. He's been taught not to be on the phone during dinner.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi sat beside him.

"Oh it's just my dad's calling but I don't feel like getting up to talk to him. I want to eat."