Part Four

What were they doing?

Seokjin called to make the reservations and somehow the manager had convinced all of them to also stop by the restaurant.

It's not like the food is not good. They've had many many years to perfect their recipes.

Seokjin had refused but the manager pointed out it had been a long time since all seven of them came to the restaurant. They knew that. It had been five years at the least.

Now, they were on their way to the restaurant, with Jungkook driving. The drive was comfortably silent, all of them cuddling each other.

The drive felt short which was good. Everyone made sure to have a light lunch so they could eat a lot.

They parked and made their way in holding hands.

The restaurant had been remodeled twice, but Seokjin opted out for a traditional style, always. So there was a hostess to seat you as well as servers. There was no way in hell the restaurant was going to use those food making robots or the delivery ones. Seokjin wanted human interaction.

They were brought to a table, towards the back for some privacy. The manager came to great them as well as giving them an earful for not stopping by in so long. After promising to come by more often, he left, leaving them even more hungry than before. They began to order food and soon enough it was delivered. They didn't hesitate to eat and enjoy themselves.

Taehyung's attention was caught on something moving to his left. He looked to the side and noticed a girl walk by. He recognized her long curls.

"Iletsi!" He didn't hesitate to call her over. Hoseok and Seokjin jumped at his outburst. Everyone's attention turned to the girl as she turned around and smiled brightly at them. They saw they cheeks turn a soft pink and a shy mannerism take over her body.

She slowly approached them. She didn't want to disturb them while eating. She waved and Taehyung smiled big at her.

"Did you guys just get here?"

She nodded, "yeah we did. We are seating on the other side though."

"I heard you are staying for three weeks." Her eyes lit up at Namjoon's words.

"I know! Mom hadn't said anything! It was a surprise and uncle Brian with his soulmates are here too. And my cousins!" Her energy seemed to sky rocket with her excitement.

"Did you say uncle and his soulmates?"

"Yeah he's like you! They are five soulmates. I have two uncles and three aunts."

"Wow! That sounds like a big family."

"It is but I love it! I have more aunts and uncles too!" They smiled at how cute she looked. She was adorable.

"What about your dad? Is he here as well?" Jimin regretted his words as soon as he saw how sad she looked.

"Its ok you don't ha—"

"Mami, donde estás?" Their hearts collectively spiked up as they heard a voice. Such sweet voice. Their eyes automatically searched for the owner.

She appeared with a worried face. She was dress in baggy jeans, a T-shirt and sneakers. Her hair was let down. So simple yet she looked even more gorgeous than the last time they saw her.

Just how.

Her steps halted when she saw her daughter standing next to the table of soulmates.

Oh shit

"Hey Aila! How you doing?" Hoseok immediately called for her to come close to them and smiled brightly at her.

"Hi," she looked over all the males sitting on the table.

God were they handsome.

Somehow they looked better in their simple clothes than in the fancy ones she met them before. They seem more free, genuine, with bigger smiles.

"Why are you running off lady?"

"Mom.... It's BTS." Iletsi responded in a whisper, a little embarrassed for getting in trouble in front of them.

"It's ok Aila, we don't mind talking to her. She's such a sweet girl."

Iletsi's cheeks felt hot and she hid behind her mother.

Jimin had just called her sweet.

"Do you like the restaurant?" Seokjin asked Aila anticipating her answer. He wanted to know if the restaurant was pleasing to her.

"Yes! The fact there're no robots serving and making the food is even better!" Seokjin felt his nerves calm down at that.

It matter. Her opinion matter.

"We heard you are actually staying."

Aila smiled at Namjoon. He felt so drawn to her smile, "yeah some family members actually came in this morning and we are staying."

"If you need anything please let us know. We can take you out as well. We don't mind." Aila felt her heart drop at his words.

"Oh mom! Can they! Please! Please! Please!" Iletsi immediately grabbed her moms hand and jumped showing her excitement.

"Nena, just think of how busy they must be." She looked down at their daughter and stroke her hair out her face.

"Oh believe us. We are not busy. We would love to. Here let's exchange contact info." Namjoon got up and walked over to the two beauties.

Aila was hesitant. They shouldn't be doing this. They put their wristlets together and in seconds exchanged their personal numbers.

"Is there any place you want to go?"

"I want to do to Busan! I want to see where Mr. Jimin and Mr. Jungkook are from." Namjoon smiled at Iletsi. Her heart eyes while talking about two of his husband melted his heart.

"If you want, we can take you to all of our hometowns." Namjoon kneeled on the floor and watched with so much satisfaction Iletsi's reaction.

"Can you!? Oh my God! Yes please!" Namjoon laughed as he patted the top of her head. He knew not to mess with her beautiful curls.

"Ok then it's settled then. Aila, I'll contact you. We'll plan everything so you don't have to worry about anything."

"Namjoon, thank you but it's a lot and we are a lot of people, it'll be t—"

"Nonsense Aila. You are a friend of Iseul and you are also our friend. Don't worry about anything. We'll plan everything for you and your family."

Aila swore her heart skipped a beat seeing Namjoon's beautiful dimple smile.

She mindlessly nodded yes, not trusting her voice.

"Ok! Mom, let's go eat, I'm hungry! Thank you Mr. Namjoon!"

Aila smiled at the group of men as they both left.

They didn't know what it was about her.

They didn't think much of it, and kept eating.

Everyone happy about having a chance at seeing both of them later.