Part Three

***italics is Korean**

They hadn't said anything to each other.

How could they?

It's always been them.

No one has been in their minds besides themselves.

Soulmates and husbands.

So why she?

Seokjin POV.

I didn't know why the doctor's face kept coming up. It has been three days since the party.

Three days since we met her.

For all I know she was back home with her kids.

And probably her husband.

The thought of someone else having her irritated me. More than it should.

I shouldn't care for her.

I looked myself in the mirror. I've had a great life. I can't complain of how good it's been.

I see my wrinkles. Around my eyes, my smile lines and I can't help feel happy I've developed them with my soulmates.

They are the best thing that happened to me.

I can't even remember what is like to touch a women. No one was ever come in between my soulmates and I. Not until three days ago.

I started to feel mad at myself for thinking about her.

I got out of the bathroom and made my way to our kitchen. Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok and Namjoon were cooking breakfast for everyone.

It always brought a smile to my face waking up with one of them by my side. I didn't even know why we had rooms when we all would end up huddling together in one bed. We had a special made bed for all of us. The bed was the size of two king size beds.

Happiness was getting up and giving them good morning kisses and getting hugs in return.

Happiness was the efforts they put into making our food.

Happiness was the light jokes and teasing between us.

So why would my mind remind me Aila?

Yoongi POV

I could tell there was something bothering Seokjin.

As well as the others. Even when they were so good at hiding things, I knew them better.

I'm always the quiet one. I don't really participating with their silly doings, I sit back and observe them. They bring smiles to my face.

Just as we are done making breakfast, Seokjin comes out, freshly showered. His soft skin glowing. His soap clinging as he walked into the kitchen.

I saw the quietness as he came and greeted Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok and lastly me.

"Good morning babe." His lips were always so plump, his touches always had an innocence to them.

"Good morning hyung." My only hyung. "We are almost done. Wanna go get the others?"

"You want to me get Jungkook off Jimin?" He laughed as he made his way towards the rooms to look for them.

Yeah there was something going on.

I looked over to Namjoon. He had been more distracted than usual. He would stare at the pages of his book but not turn them.