Part Fifteen

The music had began to pound within the walls off the club. And just like what Jungkook had said, they were playing Latin music, mostly trap.

Vannozzo leaned over to Namjoon who was sitting beside him, leaned close to his ear. Namjoon noticed the fact that Vannozzo was a little taller than him. His cologne smelled clean and fresh, he liked it.

"The girls already signaled me they want drinks.."

"Are you sure? They haven't eaten properly." Vannozzo laughed, actually threw his head backwards as his body shook.

"Namjoon, four of them are from  Latin American, I promise you, these people drink at kids birthday parties. They can hold their alcohol."

Namjoon still looked at him concerned. Vannozzo patted his back and gave his neck a squeeze then leaned over again.

"C'mom, let's go get our girls and boys drinks." Namjoon felt his body become hot at his words. He liked how that sounded. It didn't bother him Vannozzo laid a claim on his husbands and as much as he didn't want to admit it, he liked the idea of Maria, Antônia, Nyala and Aila being his girls, especially that long haired beauty in the dress.

He liked them, more than usually. More than what he should for how long he's actually known them. He also knew the others felt the same.

It was refreshing to find people who felt genuine about being their friends, and not friends of BTS.

They both got up from table and walked towards the bar, signaling their soulmates they would be right back. Vannozzo followed behind Namjoon, already feeling the stares on them. Few people had began to recognize Namjoon. They had began to whisper and take second looks as Namjoon strolled through with no care.

Vannozzo caught the eye of a few females devouring the younger. They would be stupid to think they had a chance with any of them. He decided to get closer to Namjoon, arms brushing together.

One thing about Vannozzo, he's territorial. He defends what he cares about with his last breath. Having spent the last four days with them has only amplified how much he cares for Aila. All seven are an extension of her, puzzle pieces fitting perfectly together to create one picture, and so far, he's falling in love with what the picture looks like.

Vannozzo and his soulmates figured out Aila's soul was compatible with theirs, but having the chance to experience everyone's chemistry felt like a dream. Although he would have to talk to Brian. Vannozzo caught the side glances he threw the seven soulmates. However he understands. As great as it is to spend time together, if anything does happen, Aila is his priority. But for now, he's not going to question having the golden opportunity presented to him.

"What should we get them to drink?" Namjoon questioned. Vannozzo looked around as some people stared at them. Namjoon seemed to not have noticed. Or maybe he just knew how to block people.

"These girls drink tequila. Do they have any?"

"They should, not much variety. Mostly Jose Cuervo." Vannozzo nodded. It'll do. They'll just end up mixing anyways.

"Ok let's get thirteen shots of tequila and four bottles of soju to start off." Namjoon leaned over the counter and told the bartender the order and to be bring up to their table. He was getting ready to swipe his left wrist when Vannozzo grabbed his hand.

"Let me pay. We want to treat you guys tonight." Vannozzo raised his left wrist and held it up to the floating screen in front of them. The screen automatically read his info chip, which included all his contact information and payment information.

Vannozzo didn't let go of his hand as he pulled the younger back to the table. Namjoon didn't know why the simple gesture made him feel shy. Maybe it was because Vannozzo just pulled a sugar daddy move on him. Maybe because he was older and intimidating. Or maybe because his green eyes held a strong gaze.

His hand felt nice. It was big and smooth. Vannozzo didn't seem to care to let go of Namjoon's hand and didn't care people were staring. He walked him back to their table and pulled the seat for Namjoon before sitting down next to him.

Namjoon was swooned.

Van's soulmates rolled their eyes. He was jealous. They all knew. Maria leaned forward across Vannozzo and pulled Namjoon close.

"Just so you know, Van protects what's his. If he saw anyone eyeing you up and down or looking like they wanted to approach you, he made sure to establish his relationship and dominance. Thats why he held your hand coming back." Maria winked.

Namjoon didn't know how to feel about this.

Protect what's his? What does that even mean? So was he jealous of the stares?

Namjoon felt his cheeks heat up.

"Are you ok baby?" Jungkook leaned over as he saw how the older was acting. He looked like a shy school girl. Namjoon's an intimidating guy so for him to get intimidated by another man was interesting.

"Van got jealous over people staring at me so he gestured for everyone to fuck off, in a not subtle way either." Jungkook laughed. He grabbed his husband and planted a firm kiss on his lips. He also liked to tell people to fuck off. They are his and his only.

"Now that should really tell them fuck off. He held your hand and I'm kissing you." He placed his hand on Namjoon's thigh and kept laughing as Namjoon grew red and hid his face behind his hands.

The others had pretty much guess what happened at how both Jungkook and Vannozzo seemed to puff their chest. They saw how all of Vannozzo's soulmates rolled their eyes at him.

Jungkook pulled Hoseok, "Van didn't like how some people were looking at Joonie so he held his hand to tell them to fuck off." Hoseok laughed.

"Damm is he as bad as you?"

"Looks like it. Maria said something about him being added to the things he protects like his own." Hoseok only laughed even more.

Jungkook's and Taehyung's jealous were all ready enough.

The shots and bottles of soju arrived.

The girls got excited for the shots. They pushed the small glass cups towards everyone, not caring how Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook made faces.

"Joon, they are going to do this thing where they hold up their glasses up, then down, then to the center then they drink it." Vannozzo pulled Namjoon close.

He nodded his head and told Jungkook, who told Hoseok. Hoseok pulled both Jimin and Seokjin. Jimin then leaned over to Taehyung and Yoongi.

"Are you guys ready!!!" Everyone nodded their heads at Antônia as they knew the instructions.

"Arriba!" Everyone's shots went up as Maria, Antônia, Nyala, Aila and Brian shouted the words in Spanish, loud enough to hear them through the music.

"Abajo!" Glasses went down.

"Pal Centro!" Everyone brought their glasses together touching them in cheers.

"Pa Dentro!" That was the cue to drink. Everyone held the shot glasses to their lips, taking a deep breath before taking the liquid in their mouths.

It burned.

The back of their throats burned as the liquid went down. They felt the liquid leave a trace of heat, till it settled on their stomachs, a heat that turned to fire. They groaned as the shots finally settled.

Taehyung coughed, as he placed his hands on his chest.

Aila laughed. She felt sorry for him.

There are way more smoother tequilas out there, tequilas that are velvety and rich. Simply delicious. Jose Cuervo was not one of them.

She laughed as she looked over at Hoseok, poor men looked like he was dying, with Jungkook on the side, a scowl permanently carved to his face.

They looked too cute. They all did. Aila saw how Namjoon leaned over to Jungkook and pushed the younger. She smiled as her eyes wandered around the seven men.

Vannozzo thought her smile was the biggest he had ever seen recently.

"Ok now teach us how to drink soju!" Nyala pointed to the bottles of soju to express what she wanted. She faked a shot in the air.

This was going to be a long night.