Part Six

Brian had been pacing around the hotel room.

Maria had come into his room, talking nonsense he couldn't understand.

He was halfway asleep when he heard the words Aila and BTS in the same fucking sentence. That was enough to get Erick and Van awake from their slumber.

Maria had retold the events of the morning, the ones that had just occurred.

He couldn't fucking believe it. Just how much coincidence is there in the world? Just how does one thing lead to another until it's out of control?

"So you are telling me Aila met BTS at that stupid party?"

"Yes."

"Not only that, but they were at the same restaurant, at the same time, as us yesterday."

"Yes."

"And they talked to Letsi, got her all wrapped around their disgusting fingers and now they want to show her their hometowns?"

"Yeah that's what I gathered."

"How the fuck does that makes sense? What made those fuckers give such an offer to my girls?" Brian despised them.

He knows hate is a very strong feeling, but he did. He hated them for what they did to Aila. He hated them for how broken she was after. She hated them for the depression that always overshadowed her no matter how hard she tried to live and move on.

He hated the fact they were intact, bonds thriving with one another while the love of his life was lost.

He hated how everything had turned out.

"Babe, we can't babysit her wherever she goes."

"I know we can't! But I have given my life to help her just so those fuckers can miraculously show up in her life again."

"Brian, their bonds are broken. They don't remember anything. None of them do. They don't know it's her. Just please calm down. What happened was no one's fault."

Brian knew this. Of course he did. But it's easier to blame and point fingers, specially when he felt impotent and powerless about the situation. He knew it wasn't their fault. He knew the hate he felt for them was not justified.

But did they witness how much it messed with Aila's head? Knowing all the bonds between her and her seven soulmates broke? She believed she was a monster or the most horrible human being to ever exist. It took a lot from him to help her, to get her mind back.

It took a lot of work, not just from him but from his soulmates. His soulmates never gave up on Aila as well.

"Let's just keep an eye out. All the kids are now excited about meeting BTS. Just remember you need to let go as well. Not for them but for yourself. You can't keep holding on to grudges over things we can't control."

Brian took a deep breath and nodded towards his husband. Vannozzo moved towards him and took the male in his arms. He caressed his hair and Brian put his arms round Van's waist. They stood there for a second, just enjoying their bodies pressed together and the happy felling in their chest.

Now that they have spent so many years together, their bond was stronger than even.

Vannozzo looked down at his husband with so much love and affection, and bent down to give Brian a sweet slow kiss. At times they felt overwhelming love for each other, the bond feeling light and airy, and the only way to express it was by physical touch.

Brian understood this and kissed back, with the same love and ardor as Vannozzo. Moments like this were crucial in keeping the bond satisfied, so both gave into the love they felt.

Maria watched as they kissed. She loved it. Her body began to feel hot as she saw them press their tongues against each other.

Fuck.

It was going to be a long morning.

******

It took them two days.

Two days to get everything ready.

They even called their old manager to help them out. They weren't the best at some things and they needed to get everything right, so calling Sejin was the most professional and adequate thing to do.

They didn't give Sejij too much info, just that they needed to rent out houses in their hometowns for 20 people, preferably separate houses. They didn't want to be intruding in their family time.

Two days per town. That's how they split up the days, and since Taehyung and Yoongi and Jimin and Jungkook were from the same towns, they would spend three days in Daegu and Busan.

In two days they managed to get everything they needed. They even contacted someone to buy groceries before going to each spot. They wanted to cook traditional Korean food for  them.

Their bond was buzzing with energy, everyone pitching in. Even Yoongi offered to help cook and looked up places in Daegu he wanted to take them to see.

Everyone made a list, like Yoongi, keeping in mind they only had two days per city, so they decided in the must see spots of each town.

It had been two days since they last saw those two angels making everyone's spirits running high in making their time with them well spent.

Namjoon decided to contact her on the second day as well.

He pressed on his communication chip. A blank image appeared in front of him as he waited for Aila to pick up.

After a few seconds, the image materialized into Aila.

"Hey Namjoon!"

Aila didn't know if she needed to call him Mr. Namjoon since they didn't know each other, but she is older than him. However they are in Korean. She didn't want to come across as rude. She opted for a more friendly approach.

"Hello Ms. Aila, how you guys been?"

"Great, trying to get these demons off my back. Letsi decided to tell everyone the plans and now they can't shut up."

Namjoon smiled. She looked so beautiful. He noticed she always wore her face bare, no makeup from what he could tell. But now makeup was advanced maybe she was wearing some.

"It's ok, we have everything ready. We can leave tomorrow or even today in the afternoon if you would like. We are going to Seokjin's hometown first. He's the closest to Seoul, only 30 minutes."

"Let me see what these mini monsters what to do, but just expect a call so we can leave tonight." He laughed.

"We can also leave tomorrow and get dinner tonight, so we can meet everyone and it won't be awkward tomorrow." Namjoon didn't know where what suggestion came from. What did he just say to Aila.

"That sounds perfect actually, that way everyone gets their fangirling out the way."

"Ok! I'll send you our address, you can make your way any time today. That way we can meet everyone."

That way we get to see you more.

But Namjoon didn't say that out loud.

"Ok expect us soon them. I'll be there with the little monsters." Her smile was just so beautiful.

Her skin looked like it was glowing, a soft caramel brown. And her hair, it was so curly Namjoon wanted to reach over and touch it.

"Ok see you soon then."

The image disappeared in a second, leaving him with a beating heart.

Namjoon didn't know what it was, but Aila felt close to his heart.