Part Fourteen

Jimin turned his gaze towards her.

His logic, judgment, anything that kept him sane, disappeared with every step she took, with every movement from her legs, her beautiful tone legs. It didn't help the dress opened at the split and her hip became exposed, skin lighter on that area, her stretch marks decorating the skin beautifully.

Jimin felt his mouth run dry. He licked his lips, a desire taking over as he admired the rest of her. Her waist looked narrowed with the tightness of the dress, the curves of body on display. He didn't mean to stare at her chest, but it looked delicious enough to bite.

Then her face. She didn't look like she was wearing much makeup, and he knew how to judge this, since he's been getting his makeup done since his debut.

Natural Beauty.

Her hair. Her hair was let down, beautiful curls bouncing and framing her face.

Jimin could feel his body react, the light but strong thuds of his chest, the sweet saliva his mouth seem to produce, the heat taking over his body.

She was gorgeous, beautiful, attractive. Physically she was sexy and the fact he has been getting to know her for the past few days didn't help.

He looked away as Nyala leaned over and whispered something to her. He needed to calm down.

He looked over towards Taehyung, who had began to give his hand sporadically squeezes. He looked the same. He looked at this others soulmates.

Namjoon and Yoongi were the first to move and greet the new comers. They had smiles and their eyes didn't hold the desire reflected on Taehyung or Jungkook. His older soulmates seemed to be just fine.

So did that mean he was weak? Did it mean he didn't love his soulmates enough? Why would he have such a reaction to Aila and the others look normal?

Jimin began to feel ashamed.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting but these women couldn't get ready on time." Vannozzo said as he greeted Namjoon.

"It's fine we just got here too." Namjoon lied. He wasn't going to let him know their anxiety couldn't let them wait like civil people.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Seokjin proceeded to greet everyone, making sure to not hug the girls too tight. The three had to stop their bodies from leaning in too close to one female though. Just coming close to contact with her was enough to make their bodies feel hot.

Hoseok moved next, giving them his signature heart smile and quicks hugs. He noticed the sweet and almost powdery scent that clung onto him after he hugged Aila. It was a nice smell. It was clean and not strong to make his head hurt. He felt like her perfume stuck to his skin, as well as the warmth of her body.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook took deep breaths before they plastered their faces with smiles. They were fake, yet none noticed. They went up to Vannozzo and Brian, then Maria, Antônia and Nyala.

Aila was the last person they greeted. All three had to calm their hearts and discreetly clean their hands on theirs pants before hugging her.

They all made small conversation as they began to walk. All seven soulmates pushed their reactions to the back of their heads and showed their guests to their first stop.

The club wasn't crowded, yet. They were able to get a booth by cheer luck. The club was almost all standing with a huge pit in the middle. There were a few tables and seats to the side with even fewer booths. The booth was definitely not big enough for thirteen people. Not caring, they dragged a table to the end of the booth and some chairs.