Chapter 25

*RING RING RING*
*RING RING RING*

UGH. I love having a boyfriend but damn do I miss sleeping in without getting disturbed by a phone call.

I pick up the phone and all I hear is "BROOKEEEEEEEEE" and of course it Trenton and Jayden.

"You guys I swear I'm going to walk over there and beat both of you with my pillow." I say as I try to roll out of bed looking for a hoodie.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I hear Jayden say in the background.

"Firecracker you know what day it is right." The phone goes silent as I'm waiting for him to just tell me. I'm to damn tired for this shit.

"It's the day before the kalewood high school dance." Shit I totally forgot. "Ohhhh yea well I knew that." I said knowing damn well I even forgot that was a thing. "MHMMM sure you did fire cracker. Well me and everyone else are waiting for your sleepy ass to get ready for we can all go shopping." Damn when did he get all girly pop on me. "Ok ok give me 30 min." Trenton sighs. "Fine give me ten geez." I start laughing.

The phone hangs up and I literally start rushing to get ready. I thought I would be the one reminding him but damn did I get that twisted.

*1 new text message*

Hannah: cAN YOU PLEASE BRING ME SOME FRUTSNAACKS.

I look at my phone and start laughing. This gurl and her damn fruit snacks.

_____________________

I walk down stairs to the main dining area where every one was waiting for me. I'm wearing my bf's hoodie. God i love saying that. My bf My bf My bf. And some leggings and of course i got Hannah's fruit snacks.

Everyone is lookin at me like they have been waiting on me for like hours. It's only been two they need to chill.

As i walk closer Hannah full on sprints to me and yanks the box of fruit snacks out of my hand.

"God i love you." She says as she looks like the happiest person on earth right now.

"I love you to." I said as she already ran over to Jayden as she gives him the fruit snacks so he could carry them.

I look over next me and Trenton is starring. He's looking me up and down. God he gets hotter and hotter every time.

"Long time no see firecracker."  He says as i walk up to him and stand to his side.

"Oh don't even it only took me an hour to get ready." I crossed my arms.

"Says the one who was only going to take 10 minutes." He smirks.

"Hey you can't rush beauty." I say flipping my hair in his face an he gives a little giggle.

We all walk out of the school and go too Trenton's car since he's the only one that has one. Well except for Jayden but that thing looks like it had been through a nuclear bombing along with the apocalypse.

"So what are we doing exactly?" I say looking at sky and Hannah as Jayden and Trenton get in the car.

"Girl we have been through this. Where going dress shopping duh. We gotta look all sexxxy for tomorrow night." Sky says as she does a little fancy dance.

"Ohh yea sorry I just didn't get that much sleep." They look at me with a smirk. Oh god i know what there thinking.

"Stop it right now. No me and Trenton didn't do anything." I shake my head and they start laughing.