Chapter 8

I hate this class. I swear if miles and Trenton turn around and distract me again im going to kill them. Mrs. oval gives us one more week for our project and so far we have dumb bitches, idk, and my explanation. I literally got paired with the stupidest people in the class. Well except for amber of course.

Amber has been looking back at me like i just stole her food and she really wants it back. To her the food is Trenton. Why would anyone want this man. But then again amber and Trenton are both dicks so i guess there perfect for each other.

"Brooke I asked you a question." Mrs. Oval says. shit.

"Um can you please repeat it." I ask as everyone in the class turns at me and stares. I swear everyone has a staring problem.

"I asked you what was the main plot of the passage we just read." Ok first off she needs to drop her attitude and second off we read something.

"Oh yea, the main plot was never give up on anything even if it gets hard." Mrs. Oval starts shaking her head. "Were you even paying attention." I shrug and she walks back to her desk and sits down.

"You know firecracker you should really start paying attention more often. You gotta make those two braincells of yours multiply." I kick his leg from under my desk. "Oh please, don't act like you and miles weren't just drooling over an only fans woman." Now miles is turned around. "Bubbles you don't know what your missing." I glare at him. "Miles i swear to god if you call me bubbles one more time your going to be down on the floor." Miles literally is blank starring at me. "I would like to see you try.....bubbles." That's it. I get up from my desk and tackle miles to the ground.

Everyone in the class has there phones out recording as im pinning him to the ground. I simply look in his eyes as the shocked look on his face is still there. "Look miles i guess you get to see me try." I get off miles and here comes Mrs. Oval.

"All three of you to the office now." What the fuck. I didn't even do anything. I grab my stuff and head out the door. I hear Trenton cussing behind me because he quiet literally did nothing but oh well.

_________________________________

And here we meet old man again. Kinda missed him. Not literally but i miss his bald head. Not to be weird.

Me, Miles and Trenton are all sitting in his office while he's out talking to Mrs. oval. Trenton is sitting in the middle and me and miles both to his side.

"You know bubbles we wouldn't even be in this mess if you didn't fucking tackle me." I lean forward and look across Trenton to miles. "Me? Your the one who literally said i like to see your try. Never say that to me because i will try. Every. single. time." I scoff and lean back to my seat and i heard miles say something under his breath. "What was that." I said to miles who clearly heard me but ignored me.

"Your deaf now." Miles said folding his arms and smirking. I lean forward again and look at miles who is now looking at me. "Say it one more time i dare you." He looks at before a min before making a decision. "Are You deaf." He says with a pause between each word.

I jump over Trenton and reach for miles. But this time when i tackle him im going to make sure he cries like a little baby. Before i make it completely over to him I feel hands gripping my waist pulling me back. "What the fuck." Trenton puts me back to me seat and looks at me. "Firecracker as much as i would love to see you destroy miles. Let's not get to carried away." I stare at him and we don't break eye contact. I open my mouth but before anything comes out the old man walks in.

"So miles, brooke, Trenton what seems to be the problem hear." I hear miles began to open his mouth but before he could I interrupted. "Well you see sir I was just trying to pay attention to English but then this asshole wouldn't shut his mouth for the life of me. So i simply tackled him." I cross my legs and arms and relax in the chair.

"Is this true Mr. woods." The old man asked miles. "Mr. Prescott brooke here just tackled me i didn't even do anything." Sooo that's the old mans name. Ehh I don't like it. Imma stick with old man. "Trenton you've been quiet why are you hear." Mr. Prescott. I mean the old man ask. "I don't fucking know I just sit with these two idiots." Trenton looks at miles then me then to the old man.

"MR MORSE LAUNGUG." As mr old man was yelling it looked like he was about to have a stroke.

"Ok hears the deal. All three of you after school will have detention. It will be held from 3-5. Then you may leave. But any more fighting or cussing." He looks at Trenton and Trenton rolls his eyes. "I will suspend you three from your guyses lacrosse games for a week." Nah he can't do that. Can he. And wait Trenton was suppose to drive me and the girls after school today into town.

"Mr. Prescott." He looked at me. "Me and Trenton can't have detention today we have plans already after school. Why don't miles just have detention he started it in the first place." Miles got up and threw his hands in the air. "Mrs. Peterson you and Trenton will be in detention today and if you aren't then im going to suspend you from the games. Whatever plans or date you guys have will have to be cancelled." DATES. that's funny. "You guys are excused and pls don't be back hear at least for bad behavior. This school is suppose to help you not get you in more trouble." The old man said as he got up and opened the door and pointed out for us to leave.

__________________

Hey lovelies, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a good minute I've literally had no motivation. But hey I uploaded a new chapter which is good. I hope you guys are liking the book so far. I don't know when I'll update next but it will be soon maybe tomorrow? Idk. Well ima go to bed now but please leave any comments if any questions.

Xoxo