chapter 20

As soon as i woke up i realized Trenton's arms were still rapped around me and the others were still sleeping as well. I felt like a little mouse getting squished. But hey this mouse wasn't complaining. Except for his snores that sounded like thunder.

I try to get up with out waking him or anyone else in that matter. I got one arm off of me but as soon as i try to get the other he lets out a groan and pulls me back down.

Im lying here again. "Trenton." I whisper in his ear. He opens his eyes barley enough were i could see his pupil. "I have to get up so unwrap me now." He squeezes me one more time then lets me go.

I get up and head to the kitchen to go get some coffee.

I get out my cup then some regular coffee with some Starbucks caramel creamer. My mom always buys it for me.

"Good morning sweetie." I turn around and see my mom in her robe with her house slippers on. "Good morning mom, coffee?" She shakes her head so i get out another cup and poor her some. WE both go out to the patio and sit down while i also grab some croissants from the pantry.

It's such a nice day out i wish i didn't have to go back to the hell whole. But only one more month then summer.

I look over at my mom who is smiling at me. "What." i say taking a drink of my coffee. "Oh nothing." She takes a drink out of hers. "Mom what." She sets her coffee down and turns her chair to me. "So what's going on between you and Trenton. " My eyes get big as she catches me off guard. I don't know if i can even answer that cause i don't know myself. "What do you mean." Yea she didn't let that slide she knows me to well.

"Brooke i know my daughter. I see the way you look at him and the way he looks at you. I notice the little things like when he walks away you quickly look at him or when he does something for you that smile you give him that makes your cheeks red." I look down at the ground. i forgot how much moms notice things. Especially mine. "I don't know i mean yes Trenton is amazing and he has changed but." She grabs my hand and looks up at me. "But what honey." I sigh.

I try to find the words to say but i cant. I don't know what it is with Trenton. I don't know what we are. I mean are we even friends. Im guessing but does he want more than that. "Baby it's ok not everyone knows there feelings but what i do know is that there is something there. Whether you want to admit it or not." God i hate feelings. There's no way i like him. But everything about last night makes everything even more confusing.

Me and mom talk for a little but before heading inside. We head back to the kitchen and everyone is up getting something to eat. i make eye contact with Trenton and he smiles at me. I smile back.

"Hey girl." Sky says as her and Hannah walk up to me. "So i was thinking before we leave later how about we all head to the beach." I haven't been to the beach yet this year so why not. "Well duh but just beware once you step in the water you won't want to leave." Me and the girls laugh.

After we hang out with my mom and bryan who is literally amazing and he makes my mom happy so. He even invited us on his yacht this summer. Yes his YACHT.

We all change into our swim suits and run outside. Like full on sprint. Casey and jayden run into the water while dragging Trenton with them while me and the girls go put the stuff down.

"Come on guys hurry your slow asses up." The guys yells from the water. We flip them all off. Before we know it all three of them get out of the water and start running after us. Fuck. Were all running away but they end up catching up with us. Trenton ends up picking me up and throwing me on his shoulders. "TRENTON." I yell he's running back to the water. "LET ME DOWN." He stops in the water and just stands there. "As you wish firecracker." He throws me in the water.