chapter 14

Why does she keep looking at me. Like bitch take a picture and it will last longer damn. I look back at her and give her a little wave. She rolls her eyes and turns back around. I swear amber sets off something in me that even when she does the littlest things i imagine pushing her off a cliff.

"Brooke your up." Mr. Patty says. Everyone calls him fatty patty but this is the one teacher i can actually stand. I walk up and head to the front of the class.

I always hated presentations. Especially history ones. History all ways seemed to bore me. Even if i pay attention the whole class period the stupid notes won't even stick in my brain for 5 min.

As i finish up my presentation someone says something from the back of the room.

"Im sorry what was that." I say looking around to see who it was.

I see one of the lacrosse boys stand up in the back. "I said i could barely even hear you throughout your whole presentation." He sits back down propping his legs up on his desk.

Are you serious right now. I know this dude did not just complain about me speaking to quietly. "Oh im sorry it seems like your the only one complain so maybe you should just check your hearing." My comeback seems to shock him as i see his eyebrows raise. "Are you sure im the one needing to get my hearing checked. Your the one who had to ask the second time who was talking." Who does this dude think he his. King of kalewood. Yea no.

I walk back to my seat and don't let my eyes off of him. Neither does he. Were in a full on starring contests right now and neither of us want to loose. But before you know it the teacher yells his name.

"Jackson your up after Olivia." Jackson is it. More like jackass.

As class is almost over I gather all my stuff and wait for the bell.

"So bombon." I hear a guy say from behind me. Bombon what the fuck does that mean.

I didn't even have to turn around before jackass comes and sits on my desk. "Excuse you."

He looks at me. Of course he don't give a shit. "So what is it with you. Do you feel so alone that you have to comment on my presentation or is it that your a total dick that no one wants to hang with you." I stand up and yank my folder form under him since he is sitting on it.

The bell rings and i walk past him. "Both except many people like me I just don't like them bombon." Again with the bombon. "Ok sure there bombon." Still have no clue what that word means but it felt right to use.

"Aww that was so sweet of you. I knew that's why you kept starring at me." He gets off the table and walks towards the door making sure he makes eye contact with me before he walks out. What the hell does he mean. This man is delusional.

I have a free period today and so does jayden so we hang out in the commons.

"Brooke I need to ask you a question." He says looking at his phone then me. "Go for it." He looks hella nervous and when he begins to speak he mumbles. "Jayden just spit it out."

"I WAS THINKING OF ASKING HANNAH OUT FOR THE ANNUAL BALL OF NIGHTS." He lets out a deep breath and i start to cheer.

"JAYDEN OMG YES." I hug him and he looks really happy.

"But there's one thing i need you to do." I look at him. "I was planning on asking her next week for it's not super early or super late. But i need you to distract her for a couple hours or at least keep her from coming to the back of the school building."

"Of course jayden what do you got planned." Both of his eyes widen. "I can't tell you its a secret." Come on dude seriously. "What whyy." I start to give him my sad face. "Nope that won't work on me this time. This is for Hannah but it will be worth it i promise." I shrug my shoulder understanding why he won't tell me. Even though I think he should.