chapter 12

This house is huge. Might as well live in the white house. As Trenton parks the car we all get out. There's people packed on the front yard the patio and damn even the roof.

As we go through the front doors there music blaring and the only smell is alcohol and sweat. "LETS PARTY BITCHES." Casey yells drawing everyone's attention then they start to cheer with him. Casey has always been the life of the party. Last summer his friend was hosting a graduating party and let's just say that got shut down really fast.

"Let's go get some drinks." Sky says grabbing mine and Hannah's arm dragging us to the bar. Yes this mansion has a whole bar. I see Trenton jayden and casey all go outside to the pool area to grab us some seats.

Sky hops behind the bar "So what shall i be serving you to tonight." I look at Hannah and we both start laughing. "Damn sky your really putting on the act. Well then I'll take the best beer you have." Hannah says as sky tries to find the beer. "I'll also take what she's having."

After sky finally gets our drinks we head outside to find the guys. I see Trenton sitting at a table with jayden and casey is no wear to be found. Great we already lost him. I go up to Trenton and give him his drink. "Thanks firecracker." He grins and takes a swig then sets the cup down. "So who's ready to swim." Jayden and Hannah pull off there bathing suit covers and jump into the pool.

I look at Trenton and he's still sitting there. "You coming cranky pants." He shakes his head. "Hell if you aren't." I get behind him and tip his chair. He jumps up before i could fully tip him over and he towers over me. "You know baby you really need to stop doing that." I give him a teasing smile and walk past him.

I look back around and make eye contact with Trenton. "Guess you'll just have to watch the view from a far." He lifts up one eyebrow as i began to take off my bottoms. I kick them to the side and take off my top and now im just in my bikini.

I hear Trenton say something under his breath. "Im sorry what was that." I turn around and step closer to him and look him up and down. "I'll Glady watch you from a far." He whispers.

I flip my hair around and walk to the pool. I wave my hand at Trenton to tell him to come join. I jump in the pool. Yes i jump. I ain't like those pussy girls who are scared to get there hair wet. As i come up for air all i see is a muscular body coming my way. Im under water again.

Before i could bring myself back up I feel arms around my waist dragging me up to the surface. "Careful there firecracker you don't want to drown do you. I'll have to do mouth to mouth." My face gets red and my arms are on his shoulders. I could feel his backbones on my hands and god they were defiantly not small.

Trenton lets go of me and swims over to jayden and Hannah. I follow. I start looking for sky but she's no were to be found. Were the fuck did she go.

Im standing next to Hannah in the pool and before you know it were both getting splashed. Jayden and Trenton are full on submerging us with water. So me and Hannah rightfully splash back.

There no longer splashing us but me and Hannah are not giving up. They keep trying to go under water to escape but nope not today. Our arms start to get tired and we stop. Which was a bad idea cause me and Hannah both seen the looks on there faces. We both look at each other and try to swim away but nope it's to late.

Trenton grabs me and has me in the air and jayden has Hannah in the air. "Trenton put me the fuck down now." I say trying to kick my way out. But his strong ass self defeats me. "Oh you want put down firecracker. Your wish is my command." Before i realize it i get thrown into the air. I try to grab on to Trenton but it was to late. I hit the water. I see jayden do the same thing to Hannah.