chapter 22

"Brooke come on you have to let him explain his self." Jayden said as he catches up to me in the hallways. Yes i still have not said a single word to Trenton because why would I. He's a liar and a player and that's all he ever will be.

Its Thursday night before the big game that I can't play which is stupid. But at least i can still watch. Coach made amber the captain for the game. Which didn't shock me i know for a fact amber did this all on purpose. She better not catch me on a bad day or i swear i will pounce on her like a spider monkey.

The girls play first and then the guys since they attract a bigger crowd. One thing i love about this school is that tomorrow we get out early due to the game. I ain't complain gone bit about that.

I go to meet the Hannah and sky at the fields so we could practice. Well for they could practice since i wont be playing. I still can't over that.

"Hey girly." Hannah says running up to me with a water in her hand. "Hey queen." I say back. Sky comes running up and gives me a little hug. "Ok so we gonna win tomorrow." Sky ask. "Of course we are. WE aint going to let the falcons win not a chance." Hannah says spraying her self with the water. "Brooke i wish you could play we would have much a better chance." I look at Hannah and sky and give them a grin. "You guys will do great i promise." We all hug.

I grab a stick and run out to the field with the girls and we practice.

*

Damn i did not expect it to the rain. Me, Hannah and sky all have to grab our stuff and run inside cause rain came pouring down all of a sudden. We all got soaked. My hairs a mess you can see through my shirt and plus my new sneakers are all soggy.

"I love rain." Me and Hannah both look at sky. "What?" Sky says. "Girl we all got soaked and were now freezing and you say you love the rain. Are you crazy." Sky shrugs her shoulders and starts to squeeze the water out of her shirt.

WE all start walking back up to the dorms to change. But we had to wait for sky cause she literally went back outside into the rain for a minute. yea that girl is crazy.

"Shit the elevator is broken again." I swear if they don't fix this damn elevator imma try to my self. My ass does not want to walk up these stairs 24/7 when i need to get somewhere.

"Stairs it is." We all groan at the same time.

We finally made it up the stairs and we all rest for a minute. you would think were all the most un athletic people you met by how were breathing right now.

As we reach the dorm room i hear someone yell my name. Me and the girls look who it is and its TRENTON. hell to the no.

I push the girls threw the door and make my self threw and slam the door so hard. I hear Trenton outside knocking telling me to please answer him and talk to him. Bitch please who do you think i am.

Hannah and sky both look at me as i lock the door and just ignore him. "You do know you cant ignore him for the rest of the year right." Hannah says. "Of course i can watch me." I grab my slippers and night clothes and change out of my wet ones.

We tell sky goodbye and she heads back to her dorm. Hannah's looking at me with THAT look and i don't like it. "What." I point out. she just shakes her head. "Girl i know that look what is it." she comes over to my bed and sits. "Brooke now im your best friend and i love you so please listen to what i have to say." I look at her and nod my head and she takes a breath.

"Brooke your actually being stupid right now." Woah what? Stupid me im not stupid. "what do you mean." I ask. "Trenton." I stop her right there. "No. im not talking to him he's nobody to me." She knows im lying of course she does. "Why wont you just let him explain his self are you really going to let amber get in your head." I look down as i start picking at my hands.