chapter 15

Finally after two long weeks the project is done. Trenton, miles and I all stayed up all night in the lobby just to make sure we had it done for today. Even though miles fell asleep and me and Trent were the only ones actually working.

"Miles are you sure you double checked everything." He rolls his eyes for the 3rd time in the row and lets put a sigh.

"Yes Brooke for the millionth time."

"Ok this is our biggest grade for the semester so we can't fail." I walk over to pick up the rest of my books and walk out of the dorm room with miles.

Today is the day the different dorms go against each other in the competitions. Were suppose to do it once a month but these past two months we haven't done them. The class are shorter today so we head out to the fields around 12.

The whole school is on this damn field. You have my dorm section which is the ravens then you have the scorpions which Trenton, miles and jayden are in then you have the snakes and finally the lions.

Imma just say who ever came up with these names could've done better.

I go to my section and put on a maroon shirt to show im part of the ravens. I see sky and Hannah in the crowd. We got so lucky were all on the ravens and our dorms are literally right next to each other.

As I go sit beside them I hear whistle blown and the whole field becomes silent.

"Are you ready to get this competion started." bald man says holding a megaphone to his mouth. Every one is cheering.

"Today we have 3 completions set up. The first one will be a climbing challenge. You will have to use strategy and logic as its no ordinary climb up the risky rock. The second one will be a mud run race. For this you will have to have strength and speed to beat your opponents. Finally a game of capture the flag. I will describe the rolls for that when we get to the place. Now each section pick 1 leader and meet me in the middle of the field."

As every section is picking there captains my section looks at me.

"Nope." I say as all the girls are looking at me.

"Come on brooke you have to." One of the girls down the hall says. I have no clue why they want me to I mean this is my first time even coming to one of these.

"Sections you have 2 more min to have a captain down here." Some one announces.

I look at all the girls and we all have panic on our face. Fudge I really do not want to do this. But I do love being in command so.

"Fine ill do it." All the girls are cheering and Hannah and sky push me threw the crowd. Damn guys be any more rough.

Im walking to the middle of the field and i see 3 people standing.

The captains.

Old bald man has for little ribbons in his hand. They all say captain.

As all four of us come and get closer to each other to see who each section picked for captains. I already regret it.

Trenton, amber and omg you have to be kidding me Jackson. The look on his face when he realized i was one of the captains. It almost looked liked he was happy.

Great now i have to deal with Trenton and Jackson. Don't even get me started with amber.

"Firecracker it always comes down with us going against each other. Im starting to feel like you like us going head to head." I look at him and let out a as if grin. "Trenton just wait. At the end of the day you'll be wishing i was you captain when you end the night with a loose."