chapter 5

Saturday morning came, this week has been forever. It's been two days since i seen Trenton. Which is odd because he didn't even show up for language arts so its only been me and miles. I will say for miles being a wanna be frat boy we have become some what friends. Jayden and me have been talking some what and i still don't have any clue what's going on between him and Hannah.

I get up from bed and it's almost 10 am. Hannah is hanging with sky and im suppose to meet them later for lacrosse. Tonight the girls and boys are going to be doing a scrimmage game against each other. Which we are obviously going to blow them out of the water. As i'm getting dressed in a grey oversized hoodie and some leggings I hear my phone go off.

*1 new message*

Mom: Hey sweetie, i was just wanting to let you know were about an hour out right now. Cant wait to see you. love you

Mom: Your brother wants to know if you have any hot friends. I swear I can't live alone with him.

shit. I totally forgot they were suppose to come up and visit.

Me: ok, can't wait to see you, love you

I run to the dining hall and let the girls know that my mom and brothers going to be here. "Your brother." Hannah says as a smirk begins to form on her face. "Yes, my brother don't be getting any ideas." I told Hannah. "You have a brother." Sky says getting up from the table to throw her trash away. "Unfortunately, he's 17 almost 18 in 2 weeks." Hannah grabs her phone and shows something to sky. Sky then drops her jaw to the floor and looks at me.

"Your brother ain't just fine, He looks like a gift sent from god." What is it with these two and my brother. "Ok you to stop fantasizing over my brother and how did you even get a pic of him." Hannah looks at me and shrugs her shoulders. "Anyways do you guys want to come to the lobby and greet mom and brother with me." They both shake there head and we go down to the lobby.

________________________________

"Brooky." Mom comes up to me and gives me a hug. "Hey mom." I hug her back. "So what have you been up to. Do you like the school." I take moms Purse and shake my head. "It ain't the worst it definitely helps to have the two befriends i couldn't ask for." I point over to Hannah and sky and they come over. "Hey miss Peterson, I'll have to say you gave birth to one of the badest bitches." Sky says and i punch her arm. "Well thank you." My mom hugs sky then goes over to Hannah and hugs her. "Hello miss Peterson, I'm brooks roommate" my mom looks at me then back to Hannah. "I've heard a lot about you." my mom says.

As im listening to my mom and friends talk something behind me grabs be and puts me in a choke hold.

"Hey little sis. I've missed you." Oh look its the friend magnet. "Casey you do know Im older then you right." He lets me go and i gasp for air. "yea but you are smaller." He adds on rubs my head like im an animal. "So hows it been, have you been boning any guy, or making any guy cry." I laugh at his words. "No i'm not boning a guy and yes maybe one or two." He gives me and thumbs up and laughs.

The girls are done talking to my mom and start walking over here. "Well hello ladies." Oh lord here we go. "You two are one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen." I elbow casey in the stomach and he drops his hands and flips me off as he's bent over. "Oh casey im so sorry i thought you were stronger to take a little girls hit." Casey stands up and starts acting more strong. "Girls i would like you to meet my brother casey Peterson." Hannah waves and sky is just starring at him. "Sky your drooling a little their." I whisper in her ear. "Hello casey im sky" My brother looks down at sky cause he's literally a foot taller and smirks at her. "Hello sky my name is casey." Yea I think she already knew. "Ok well before we have a drooling competion. Let's go and grab something to eat."