chapter 17

Were is it. Of course i have everything packed but now i cant find my phone charger.

"Girl what are you doing." Hannah says walking out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in her hand. "I can't find my charger." I pick up my pillow throw it on the ground and still no charger.

"Hannah spits out her toothpaste and puts the toothbrush down. "Maybe check my your computer. Where you had it last night." oh yea.

I walk over to the computer and there it is. "Thanks Hannah. See this is why people need a Hannah in there life's." I throw my charger in my bag and here my phone go off. Its casey.

*1 new message

Casey: Change of plans the party is tomorrow at 8.

Me: Ok thx.

Casey: yw and also mom said you can bring your friends if you want. I invited sky just last night.

Of course he did and im just now finding this out.

Me: Oh ok thanks ill bring Hannah.

Casey: Ok see you soon luv ya

Me: Love you

I put my phone down and look at Hannah who is now stuffing her face with fruit snacks. "Quick change of plans do you want to come with me. Sky apparently is already going." She looks at me shocked. "Of course when are we leaving." I look at the clock 9am. "Around noon." She shakes her head. "ooooo Can we invite jayden to come."

I give her the eye that's saying jayden seriously. "Of course casey did say to bring more friends." She gets her phone out and texted jayden.

Im finishing packing my bags when all of a sudden knocking is at our door. Hannah goes to answer it and sky, jayden and Trenton are all standing there with bags.

"Hey guys and Trenton? What are you doing here." I get up and stand on my feet and walk over to him. "Why do you have a bag packed." I say crossing my arms. Jayden comes over. "i Invited him since sky has casey and i have Hannah. Can't have you 5th wheeling." MY face goes in shocked. Hell no

I look up to jayden then back to Trenton who's is just standing there. "Im kinda offended I didn't get an invite." I roll my eyes at him. "Aw you poor thing im sorry i wasn't thinking about you." I turn around to go get my bag. "It's fine firecracker i know thinking about me gets exhausting." I freeze and look back. "What ever helps you sleep at night."

It's been about 30 min and everyone is in my dorm room waiting on Hannah to get ready.

"Hannah come on." Jayden says eyeing her head to toe. "I cant find my fruit snacks." Are you serious. "Hannah ill be you some on the trip there. Now lets go." Jayde grabs her hand and her bag and walks out of the dorm. That was literally so cute.

Were all walking down to Trenton's car since he insisted on taking his. I look back at sky who hasn't said a word all morning.

"You good girl." I nudge her arm and she lets out a small smile. "Yea im actually nervous. What if your mom doesn't like me. What if casey changes his mind. WHAT IF." I put my hands on her shoulder to calm her down. "Sky first off my mom will love you and second casey is obsessed with you in every way. You have nothing to be worried about." She hugs me and we catch up with the others.

We get to the front of the building to let bald man know were leaving. He gives us the ok and we head out to the car.

"I was thinking why don't jayden, sky and I take his car while you and Trenton take trents car." Hannah says as were stopped at Trenton's car. I look at her like she's crazy. No im not riding in the car ALONE with him.