Chapter 9

Well never thought i would be here. Ok well i was probably going to end up in dentition here soon lets be for real. But with Trenton and miles. yea no. Please kill me now. Of course the teacher is also that one lady from the cafeteria that had bit of an attitude if you do say so my self.

I look up at the clock and it says 3:10. Come on man its only been 10 minutes. There is no way i can do this till 5. I was suppose to go with the girls to get bikinis. Oh and of course Trenton was driving us but you know he's kinda stuck in here to. All because of that dumb box of rocks miles. I swear i would rather be around a 2 year old then him.

Im drifting off and began to stare out the window. As time passes and i basically fell asleep cause who wouldn't i mean miles and Trenton sure didn't think twice about that option. Rocks began to be thrown at the window. And i mean full on thrown.

I look at the teacher and she's sleeping. So i get up and look out the window. Its Hannah and sky of course. I look at them with a what the hell are you doing here face and they point to the door. I look and there's nothing there. ummm ok what are they panning. Then once again another rock hits the window.

Ok what the actual fuck is going on. I stand up and open the window a little were the lunch lady cant notice. Although i doubt she wont even notice if i jump out.

"What the hell are you guys doing." I whisper just loud enough so they can here me. "Girl were going shopping." Hannah says waving her arms in the air. "wow and how the hell do you expect me to do that since well i don't know IM STUCK IN DETENTION." I roll my eyes and continue to stare at them like there stupid.

"We got that covered but i need you to go get Trenton and bring him to the window for this to work." Sky flaps here hands telling me to shew. "Why?" They both stare at me like i said something wrong. "BITCH JUST GO GET HIM." sky yells and i swear she has anger issues. But same girl same. "Ok damn no need to get violent." I shut the window carefully and walk up to the sleeping Trenton.

Ok well how the fuck am i suppose to wake this bear out of hibernation. Oh screw it.

"WHAt the-" He jumps up and almost punches me straight in the face. "woah there pussy cat no need to throw hands like that."

Trenton crosses his arms and begins tot shut his eyes. "Trenton get the fuck up the girls are wanting you at the window." I grab Trenton by his hood and pull him to the window. "Firecracker i swear this better be a good reason to wake me up or i swear i will." I look at him before he could finish his sentence. "You'll what." Yuh i shouldn't of said that cause now he is smirking and when he smirks its not good. "Ok well never mind you weirdo."

I open up the window again and look around the room. i totally forgot miles was in here to be honest. He's just slumped out in the corner in a little ball.

The girls are still there thank god cause it took me forever to get Trenton's stubborn ass over here. "Hannah, sky nice to see you two again but what the fuck do u want i was sleeping." Trenton says as his head is sticking out the window. "calm down there grumpy. were trying to get you guys out so we can go shopping." Trenton looks at them then to me then back to them. "Oh yea and i expect that you to are going to get us out all by yourself." Hannah and sky both look at each other and run towards the main entrance doors and run inside.

"Firecracker your friends are weird." He shakes his head and begins to walk back to his seat. I shut the window and begin to think what the actual heck they are doing. I go back to my seat and lay my head down on the table.

It's been about 10 min and still no sound of us escaping. Trenton is sleeping again. and miles is up and every time i turn around he is deadass starring at me like an eagle. Like dude look away. I know im hot and everything but damn. Before i could even think of anything else i hear sirens going off everywhere.