chapter 10

Well that's one way to get kicked out of the first store you walk into.

"Sky wtf was that gurl." i ask as she is still growling at the bitch from the inside of the store. "Brooke you should've seen this whore. I was literally about to grab this adorable bikini but this bitch comes out of know were and shoves me and grabs it." She takes a deep breath and continues to rant. "So as the person i am i pushed her back and snatched it right out of her hand, but noooo she grabs my hair. So um yea no more going in there." Me and all the others look at her with our eyebrows raised. jayden said something but i don't think any one heard. And Trenton was being weird. im not talking about weird cause he's always weird but i mean weird weird.

We all get back in Trent's car and go to the next boutique right down the road. As we arrive we all get out of the car. And nope Trenton did not lock the car this time. Thank the lord. we arrive inside the store and jayden and Trenton go one way and me and the girls go to the bikini's

"Oooooo what about this one." Hannah holds up a bright yellow bikini with the top crossing in the back and the bottoms having a little pattern on the side. "OMG gurl you would look hot af in that." me and sky pretend to faint and we all start laughing.

Me and sky go look for us a bikini and sky comes across a gorgeous and i mean GORGEUOUS bikini. "Gurl stop it right now. Cupid wouldn't even have to shoot someone with an arrow to make them fall in love with you cause damn." Sky and Hannah go to the fitting rooms to try on the bikini's while i go look for one.

Im in the back of the store looking at all the different color ones when someone pics up a bathing suit and shoves it in my face. what the hell. "This one." Trenton literally demands. "Umm since when were you the boss of me." I yank the bikini out of his hand and holy cow this man got taste. This has got to be the most beautiful, sexiest bikini ever. "Come on firecracker you would look so good in this. Don't be a buzz kill and just get the damn thing." He turns around looking at other options. And there it is that damn grin on his face again.

I look at some more options and i see a pair of men's swimming shorts. "Oh Trenton." I yell from literally 5 feet away from him. He looks up at me and i show him the trunks. "OH hell no." I give him a pouty look. "Oh come on these were literally the same pair you wore in 3rd grade to the swimming party." I start to laugh as his face gets beat red then he approaches me.

He gets closer and closer till our chest are touching. Yup im freaking out right now. He looks down at me since he's a whole 3 feet taller then me and he grabs the trunks out of my hand. "Well then i must've looked pretty good in them if you could remember me wearing them over 9 years ago." He says with that same damn grin on his face. I could feel my face getting hot so i step back. "Oh you wish mr pee's in the pool and didn't know the water would turn blue." I look at Trenton and he hits his face with his palm. "I WAS LIKE 11." He yells and were both laughing.

I have the bikini he picked out in my hands and he has the swimming trunks. "ok ill make you a deal." He tilts his head. "And what would that be exactly." I turn around to see were the others are and turn back around to look at Trenton. "If i wear this bikini you have the wear those trunks." He stares at me and shakes his head. "Or i don't wear the bikini and guess you won't see this hot ass body then." I turn around throwing the bikini on the ground and walk towards the cash register.

It takes him a good minute before i hear him pick up the piece of clothing and come run up to me. "fine." I keep walking and don't look at him while i grab the bikini and go check out. Check point brooke.

____

We all get back in the car and head back to the dorms before curfew. Even though none of us really care to get in trouble or not. But you know the good children we are. Im so funny. Anyway the car ride home was literally dead silent. Except for jayden snoring back there like a fucking hippo. We tried to wake him up and when i mean we tried we held his nose but then we thought he was going to die so we let go then we even opened his car door. Yes that probs wasn't the best idea going 100 mph down the road but nothing happened.