chapter 7

I've been at this school for 3 weeks now and i still don't have a clue on how to do algebra. My two braincells can't function anything in that class. So that is why i'm not in it right now. Would other people be paying attention if they didn't understand it? maybe. But I ain't other people. And plus its not like i have a bad grade in there. I have a D its passing.

I'm waiting for the class bell to ring for this period is over but it still has 10 min. UGGG. To the lounge we go. The lounge is the one place I love in this whole school, especially my rollie couch. It's to die for. But of course out of all days someone is sitting in it. Not just anyone. Yup you got it right. Trenton.

I walk up to him and make it clear that he's sitting in my spot. Of course he's ignoring me, he has his airpods in probably listening to something trash.

"Trenton your in my seat." I ask nicely, Well at least to me that's nice. But nope he still didn't even look at me. "Trenton fucking morse get out of my chair. please." He looks up at me and looks away instantly. You've got to be kidding me. Whatever he can sit there for today. I go up to the chair beside him and sit and wait for the bell.

I'm scrolling on my Instagram watching cute puppy videos and i hear him cough. I look over at him and he's still just sitting there. He coughs again. I ignore. But nope he does it again but this time in a more im trying to annoy you way.

"I swear to god if you cough one more time im going to shove your airpods down your throat." He looks at me as if im challenging him. He coughs again. That's it. I get up and he starts to look at me. Oh look I got his attention. I go behind him and tip the chair.

"What the fuck brooke." He says as he's trying to find his airpods. "Omg Trenton i didn't see you there i'm so sorry do you need help up." As i began to walk away i feel something grab my leg. I'm now on the floor.

"Omg brooke, i didn't see you there do you need help up." I blankly stare at him and flip him off. dick.

The bell rings and me and Trenton are still on the floor. Oh look here comes daddy's money. I see her look at me and let out a laugh then she looks at Trenton.

"Trenton, baby are you hurt. Let me help you up." baby. She runs up to him. Literally runs like a fucking cheetah and grabs his arm and pulls him up. ew. I start to stand up and little miss preppy bitch bumps into me sending me on the ground again.

"Oops brooke, I'm so sorry i didn't know you were that clumsy." Amber says still attached onto Trenton's arm like a leach. Imma kill her. Trenton looks at me then to amber then back to me. As amber tries to walk away with him like she owns him he pulls away. The look on her face could be pictured and I would hang it on my wall. He comes up to me and holds out his hand. Is he really doing this. Now?

I look to my left and see Hannah and sky standing there and then to my right and see miles. Trenton is still standing there with his hand out. "Yea, I think I got it." I get up and pick up my books. The rooms quiet and I can't here anything as i'm standing 2 inches away from Trenton. He looks in my eyes but I look away.

"Um thanks for the hand but I had it. You can go back to your little whore there." I made sure I said it loud enough for amber could hear. Let's just say im positive she did cause she looked at me like she wants to kill me. I'm walking away and Trenton grabs my arm.

"Stop being so stubborn firecracker and I didn't take you for the jealous type. Trust me amber is not my little hook up." He whispers in my ear and lets go off my arm and walks away. Ok then.

I go over to Hannah and sky and they start telling me about a party happening this weekend at one of the students lake houses about 5 miles away. And brooke does not miss out on a party. We all go sit out side in the courtyard and help each other with algebra. Well more of them trying to explain to me what to do. But still a team effort.