chapter 4

Here I am sitting in Trenton Morses dorm. Well never thought I'd say that before. Miles is sitting in the gamer chair playing Call of Duty. Respect for that. While Trenton is in the bathroom getting changed. Still can't get half naked Trenton out of my head. It's going to haunt me tonight.

Trenton walks out of the bathroom and gets a hoodie from his desk. "So are we going to get started or what i don't have all day." I say as im still standing by the door.  

"Bubbles calm down there, We have all night." There we ago again with the BUBBLES.

"First off, Im not here to hang. Im here for the project and I don't even want to do that. And what the fuck is up with the name bubbles." Miles looks at my like im a stupid dog learning how to sit. "Come on brooke maybe your big ass has to do something with it." This dick.

"Ok miles that's enough leave firecracker alone. She can't help she has a big ass and little boobs." Wait what the actual fuck. "Ok you guys are acting like little boys. I knew this was stupid to even try to work on a group project." I began to walk towards the door and open it. Before you know it Trenton's arm pushes the door back closed.

"Come on brooke were just joking. Miles say sorry." You have to be kidding me right now. "I'm sorry bubbles for calling your ass fat." Jeez thanks. "Ok so got any ideas for the project." Trenton ask as he pulls up a chair for me to sit in. "Actually i do, I was thinking if this project is about life why not each of us describe what we think the meaning is of it." I look at the boys and they have the look of stupidity on there face.

"So you want each of us to tell what the meaning of life is in our words." Miles says

"Yup, miles you can go first."

"Well first off life is about the hot bitchs am i right." He dabs up Trenton. This is going to be a long process. "Ok well now we know miles thinks life is about the hot bitches what a great start. Trenton you wanna go."

"Life umm its living." Trenton says while looking up at me then Trenton. "ok yes but what is it." Trenton is just staring at the ground like he is hiding something. "Trenton?" I say reminding him that he has still not answered the question. "Skip, This assignment is stupid why do we even need to know the meaning of it, were living aren't we." Trenton gets up and lays on his bed. You've got to be kidding me.

"Come on guys we have to get somewhere." I put my hands on my head and look at the ground.

"In my defense i did answer the question."

"Miles bad bitches aint the meaning of life." I shake my head.

These boys are useless they can't even answer a single question. "Well since you guys are to stupid to answer i will. Life is about evolving throughout your age, to seek wisdom and knowledge, to do good for the world and the people on it." I hear Trenton make a sigh. "Trenton is there anything you want to add." Trenton looks up at me. "Nope." Of course not

Miles is starring at me. "Miles is there anything you want to add."

"Actually yes, As i already said hot bitches we cant forget the sugar mommies and sex." Ok we are getting no were.

It's been about 5 min since anyone had said anything. Trenton is laying on his bed starring at the ceiling and miles. Yea i don't even know what miles is doing something about getting the dough.

I hear a knock at the door. Miles opens it and its jayden.

"Jay dog my dude." Trenton stands up and goes in for a dab hug. what is it with dudes and dabs.

As im sitting here in the middle of the room the boys are standing at the door chatting about who knows what. I look over and make eye contact with jayden. "Oh hey brooke what's up." Jayden pushes through the boys and comes up to dab me up. Hear we go again.

"Hey jayden." I simply dab him back and i see Trenton starring at me from behind jayden. Starring problems much.

"I didn't know you knew bubbles." miles says.

"Bubbles."

"Don't ask." I say grabbing all my stuff and standing up.

"Well i met brooke the first day when she was hanging with Hannah. How is Hannah by the way i haven't seen her lately." jayden ask. "She's doing good." I say. "Can you tell her i said hi and im sorry." Umm wonder what this is about. "Sure no problem i will when i get back to my dorm." jayden gives me a smile and shakes his head. "So what you guys up to." Jayden ask taking a seat on Trenton's bed.

"Nothing just talking about the meaning of life and hot bitches." Miles says grabbing a lacrosse stick from the wall.

"Put the stick down." Trenton finally says a word after 5 years. "What are you going to do big boy." Miles taunts him. Trenton gets up from the bed and tackles miles on the ground. "Ok ok fine have your stick back." Trenton yanks the stick from miles hand and puts to back on the wall. I wonder why he's so pressed about it.

I check the time and its 6:30. I better get back to the dorms.

"Well guys it was fun learning the meaning of life but i should get going." I start walking towards the door. "Oh come on brooke i just got hear." Jayden stands up and walks towards me. "Look i would love to hang but i promised Hannah i would be back in an hour." I lied but Hannah must miss me.

I tell the boys bye and walk out the door. Im walking down the hall and i hear someone following me from behind. Its Trenton.

"Trenton what the fuck are you doing." I stop in the middle of the hall and turn to look at him. He still hasn't said anything. "Well" Trenton looks at me and turns back around and goes back to his dorm.  That was weird.

--------

"That's seems like a eventful evening." Hannah says while we both laugh. "Tell me about it."

"oh I forgot to tell you. Jayden wanted me to say hi and he said he was sorry about something." I look at Hannah and she instantly goes from a smile to a im going to kill you face. She gets up and walks to  the door and walks out.

Authors notes

Heyyy,
as miles would say. This chapter was different. Defiantly a lot going on between Trenton and brooke, Hannah and jayden, Miles and his hoe life. Im going to try to start making each chapter between 1500-2000 words. I feel like that's a good amount for its not a long chapter and not to short.

Trenton is acting kinda sus to me. Seems likes he's hiding something? Don't get me started with Hannah and Jayden.

I should upload another chapter in the next day or so all depends how im feeling. Hope you are enjoying it so far.

Xoxo