chapter 23

Trenton.

He throws a punch into logan one by one. Logans friend jumps on Trenton back but Trenton knocks him off. He throws logan to the ground and grabs a hold of his collar. "You ever and i mean ever touch her or even look at her again your dead." Trenton lets go of logan and they both go running out.

Im frozen right now. I can stick up for myself but i don't know what would've happened if Trenton didn't come.

He turns around and looks at me. His nose is bleeding and he has a black eye. I get a paper towel put some water on it and go over to Trenton. "Here put this on." I gently press it against his eye and he winces. "Sorry." I say with a low voice.

It's silent as im standing right in front of him. It's been weeks since i have been this close to him. God i miss it. His smell. His eyes. His hair. Everything.

"Brooke are you ok." He finally says a word. I can tell he is still tense. His fist are in a ball so i put my hands over his. "Im fine." I take a pause. "Thank you."

He removes my hand from his face and drags my face to look at him. "Never thank me firecracker. Im always here for you no matter what." My face starts to get red. Out of all people he's the one that makes me feel like a hundred dump trucks hit me.

"Brooke what were you even doing." hmmm i don't know. maybe about to get attacked or something. "I don't know." i look away as i roll my eyes. "Don't you dare." He grabs me and turns me around to face him.

God here we go again. "Brooke i don't know what's been your deal lately but damn you need to stop being so damn stubborn." What's been my deal is this dude serious. "Well Trenton maybe it has to do with you and amber fucking." He looks at me clueless. "Please don't act like you don't know what im talking about."

He wipes his face and takes a deep breathe. "Are you really that stupid." He says. "Excuse me." I let out. "I mean seriously brooke you think i would do something with amber do you not realize that." He stops. "What." More silence great were really getting somewhere. "what Trenton." I say annoyingly. "God damn brooke it's you." His eyes get lighter as he looks at me. "me?" I'm shocked. "You drive me crazy. Ever since i seen you in the office. I can't stop thinking about you. God i even dream about you." He gets closer to me and i don't stop him.

Do i feel the same way for Trenton. Do i even want something with Trenton. He looks at me waiting for me to say something. "Come on firecracker i see the way you look at me. The way you tense up when i touch you or even come near you." He puts his mouth to my ear. God i hate that he has this control over me.

"Brooke. I want you." He takes a step back. "But do you want me." I look into Trenton's eyes. I can't hold my self back. All i do is think about Trenton. It killed me to even believe he did something with amber but would he break my heart.

"I-" I get interrupted.

"BROOKE. WE DID IT. WE DID IT." Hannah and sky come running in jumping up and down. But they stop as soon as they see Trenton. The smirks on there face say it all. Yup they already came up with a little scenario in there mind.

"Trenton. Brooke its nice to see you to settled your differences." I step away from Trenton and walk to the girls. I could feel his eyes on me the whole time. I ignore what they say about Trenton and me and congratulate them on the win.

"Brooke you missed it. Amber got kicked off the field cause she was cussing at one of the teammates for not passing her the ball. We were trying to look for you cause we were down a player. But i guess you had some other company." God if only they new. There going to get a thrill when we get back the dorms. "Any ways sky made the winning shot with 5 seconds left." I hug sky and i could never be more happier.