Chapter 55: Great Naval Battle Finale

Location: Wasat isles, 60 miles from the western coast
25th July, 1633, 1:00 PM

Warships in a formation facing the west with a received report that only said "Defend the isles immediately" Most of the powerful ships went out to the frontline leaving only a handful to protected the isles, on the deck of Rodeus-class aircraft carrier, Falak. Aircrafts took off left and right in order to scouted the nearby areas. However, there is still no contact with the enemies of any kind. They thought the Gra Valkan went white eyed and retreated already especially after the fact that 2 Pal Chimera went out to kicked their asses.

Crews running around the deck and preparing everything they could, it better to prepared a little than not at all. They had been stationary for almost 2 hours with no sign of enemy approaching but that is when they let their guard down and the attack came. Gra Valkan aircraft flew across the water surface voided from Milishian's radar then missiles after missiles was launched toward the highest priority target of the fleet, the Rodeus-class aircraft carrier. They disengaged after launching the missiles, turned back before coming for another run.

Completely unawared of what is going on, they continued to stayed stationary. The warning system however, alerted them just a little too late. Before they could counteracted this, the missiles already struck them into the hulls, greatly damaging the ship. However, luck is not on their side today as quick report sent from scout reportedly sighting of bomber plane. They tried to retreated immediately. The ship slowly made a turn while racing with times, other ships in the fleet was drowned in confusion and panic as there were no warning whatsoever.

The line was essentially breached by Gra Valkan's surprised attack from the sky. When bomber is within the range of their eyes and out of all the sudden the anti-air guns started firing on the aircraft. Magic light bullets with colors of different shade head toward sky like a reversed rains, they managed to repelled the the attack this time as the bomber disengaged.

"Great job!"

"Yeah!"

The crews on every ship cheered out loud but it not the end yet, in fact, it was far from the end. 1:40 PM, it was right after the initial air attack, an another one came. Missiles fiercely lock onto their ship with many explosion can be seen from afar. The crews was now running for their life.

On Mu's flagship, La-Centaura class battleship, Orion

"Fire!" Officer shouted as he ordered them to fired at the aircraft.

Anti-air guns had a trouble shooting at jet aircraft due to their speed, it is almost impossible to shot down this type of plane with this type of gun.

"Running low on munitions!" Loader shouted.

Supply team hurried themselves across the ship carrying a box of ammunition to each anti-air placement among hundred of gunfire. They were raining hellfire to dropped those planes. One Gra Valkans aircraft strafe down onto the ship in reckless maneuver, it fired it's gun onto the body of the ship and before they knew it.. the bridge was hit. The aircrafts pulled out, evading all of the anti-air fire as it did. The glasses of the bridge was shattered or rather reduced to pieces, peoples on board ran onto the scene to check on the admiral.

Once arrived, they were in complete state of shocked. The admiral took a full hit from 30mm cannon to his upper torso.. no description is needed for how his body looked like after that. Alongside admiral is another 4 unfortunate men that were killed by the shrapnels. It is a horrible sights. Captain who was still alive got no time to mourned as he ordered the ship to continue attacking.

Milishian aircraft assisted them in repelling Gra Valkans air attack and yet another victory, however, if the war isn't over do not count the corpse of soldiers. Another air attack came in just 20 minutes apart. Mens ran to manned the anti-air position until the missiles hit them and set off a fire. They were targeting the anti-air gun. Some Milishian aircraft that was shot down crashed right into some of the ship in the fleet and gravely damaged them.