Chapter 8: Reinforcement

Location: Maihark, Qua-Toyne Principality, Rodenius
19th August, 1632, 6:10 AM

With the help of volunteers Qua-Toynian citizen and soldiers the American manage to build temporary military base camp with complete runways. A column of plane appears on the horizon the Qua-Toynian curious what it is as they thought the American would send a reinforcement through the sea.

It is the C-130 Hercules, a transport plane of the American. It was introduced in 1957 and still used tills today

The Qua-Toynian were in awe at the size of C-130 and the American were cheering as they don't want to go hunt in the woods to get a food

The Qua-Toynian were in awe at the size of C-130 and the American were cheering as they don't want to go hunt in the woods to get a food. The C-130 Hercules landed on runways. US army ran out the plane in manners then the M1 Abrams, M2 Bradley, and M198 Howitzers, M247 Sergeant York and a couple of fuel tanks with a trucks.

The numbers of troop that were sent

80 Infantries
8 Trucks
1 M1 Abrams
5 M2 Bradley
2 M198 Howitzer
1 M247 Sergeant York

The Qua-Toynian is obviously did not impressed with the numbers, Tanaka said to Diplomat Petton.

"You sure that this numbers is enough?"

"No Mr.Tanaka, that's more than enough" Petton answered.

Tanaka were confused about this since throughout the history of battle on Rodenius and 3rd civilized area, every countries were heavily relied on the number of troops on the field. More troops mean more chances of winning so he doesn't understand the American.

"Also Mr.Tanaka, can we request to use land at the west of Ejei?" Petton asked.

Tanaka was even more confused.

"There's nothing over there why would you use that? But sure you can have that lands" Tanaka answered

"Thanks you, Mr.Tanaka. you can send your national army to participate too, if you will" Petton said.

"It up to the soldiers if they want to participate or not. Maybe there will be our volunteer in your armies in the future" 

As they said this with Qua-Toynian, many want to volunteer for the American. Mostly civilian that are interested in them.

The American start to prepared for defense of Ejei.

Location: Urihaik Army's base, Replublic of Mu, 2nd civilized area
19th August, 1632, 9:00 AM

The schedule for visiting army's base should be yesterday, but was move to this day without specified reason. As the Soviet envoys entered the Army's base, they see a new recruit being yell at by drill instructor which is something to be expected. They look like a happy nice young soldiers, they sure will success in protecting their country, the Soviet envoys thought.

That same recruit got punished for being late.

"Hey, Mr.Myrus. Do you know what his name?" Voldamir asked.