Chapter 51.5: Expedition

Location: Grameus continent, Tranquility lake
23rd July, 1633, 2:00 PM

While the war is happening in the west, the east also had made some progress. Mainly the US expedition of Grameus continent, after a few days of sending the expeditionaire through the gate of the world they had established a HQ nearby the lake already. In this land which mostly is covered in snow, the soldiers has to wear winter clothes all the time here. Fortunately it not that cold for everything to be renders obsolete here.

It took a while for them to realize that this planet has no seasons at all. so every terrain and weather will remain mostly the same. American forces did made contact with Esperanto Kingdom that was still partially under Parpaldia's rule but they took care of that. They also contact with isolated human village located at Mt.Enavoregio and along side with Dwarven city. Everything seem to be going well so far.

"Hey, you wanna do something?" Sergeant, Led ask his friend.

"What?" Sergeant, Dyle replies.

"Y'know, explore and stuff"

"But wouldn't we need a permission first?"

"Well yeah.. but I already ask for a permission"

"Seriously?"

Led replies with a nod.

"Also the command tell us to bring our squads too"

"Well that should be fun"

After a little preparation, they set off of the HQ and into wilderness. 2 Humvees is out for a missions.

"Dwarven underground city, check. The village.. uh.. let go to the village"

"Aye aye"

They turn Humvees toward the destination, while doing so a few F-15 fly over their head. There is no threat for the air force whatsoever so they are allow to freely travel the skies. Unlike the ground forces. The humvees run along the unstable road, they wish they didn't choose this path. Moreover this place has bunch of fantasy monster, not a few bunch but a whole lot of them. Demi-humans populations outnumbered humans population here in in this continent is quite crazy.

It completely different from every lands they been to so far. The civilization is undeveloped to the point that they don't even have any guns and still use sword and all that antique weapons.

"We explore 46% of the continent already. So apparently the northern side is all that left"

"The northern side? I thought they already going to explore it"

"Yeah but.. the native said the north is very dangerous, don't know how true is that though"

And while they are talking, a shout come from outside. It was inaudible within the humvee.

"Mike, can you go see what the hell was that?"

"Fuck sake."

He open the hatches to the top of a humvee. It was a little person standing infront of them except they have wings.

"The fuck is that?" He ask immediately.

"Seem to be a child. Wait are those wings?" Led also ask another question.

The little person shout at them again but louder.

"Can you hear me!?"

"What?!" Mike shout back.

"Great. Listen up you weakling! You ain't getting pass with those iron wagons of yours 'star peoples'!"

Mike look back in the humvee with visible confusion.