Chapter 25.5: Alternative

Location: Nevada, United States of America, America continent
1st December, 1632, 7:00 PM

It was a quiet night for United States, in a certain areas. A new testing was about to take place.

"Are you sure about this? This might disturb the civilians" Researcher said.

"Of course, i'm sure! This is revolutionary! Why do you think we're in the middle of a desert for?" His boss replies.

President Ronald Reagan is also presents on the scene, this cause the worker to be more hard working than usual. This is the first time they got their hands on magic material so it wouldn't be nice to not conduct test about it.

"Mr.President i advise you to stay far away from testing zone. I believe this new weapon could be even more powerful than Nuclear weapons" The researcher lead speak.

"I'd want to see it gentlemen but be sure it doesn't cause any side effects" he replies.

President Ronald Reagan walk out with his guard. Leaving the personnel to continue their works, it is almost done just two more hours and they could conduct the test. They been discovering many thing since they were transferred to this world, the animal. New elements and so on. Everything was new for them.

Apparently, they finally get complete geological information of the this world.

"Sir! Sir! You need to see this!" A researcher quickly run up to his boss.

"What is it? I swear if it one of those colored gems then i'm gonna send you to Jesus myself" he said and turn around.

"No sir! It actually something interesting" the researcher said and hand him an image.

"Huh what is this?" He said.

The image contain a very familiar strip of land but something about it is quite off. He gone quiet for a while and his men start speaking again.

"It a land toward the west, our satellite are able to get a clear view of it. There's no clouds this time" researcher clarify.

 There's no clouds this time" researcher clarify

"This is.. this is a mirrored Japan?" He said.

"Yes, we actually are able to require some information regarding their nation"

"They called themselve 'Gra Valkas empire'"

Location: Ragna, Gra Valkas empire, outside of Civilized area
2nd December, 1632, 11:26 AM

Ever since they were transferred to this world. They go into conflict with their new neighbors and even capitulate one of the superpower, Leifor. They make quite a scene for the world organization especially Elysia's League of Unity and make majority of the League hate their guts by declaring that they will take over the world.

Recently they have already start another front with Mu. Which seem to be a problem due to how equal they are on the sky and on land, but the advantage the Gra Valkas have over Mu is Industrial production, Naval power and armored vehicles.

On the streets, the march of soldiers can be seen. The victory march of Gra Valkas. Instrument plays, as their national anthem arises. The higher up assures that they will take a hold of the entire second Civilized area by the next 2 years if nothing goes out of plan. But the threat of the nation called Soviet Union can't be overlooked as they sent the 284th Infantry company and 111st Mechanized battalions crying back like a little kids.

The balance of this world will crumble soon enough.

Back at Nevada, United States if America
9:01 PM

The preparation is finally done, this will be the first time ever to see a weapon that is more powerful than a nuclear bomb. Researcher is on their position ready to observe the great weapon, along with the army general and even the president.

"The testing will commence, please put on special protection glasses for your own safety"

"The testing will now commence in 3"

"2"

"1"

Metal spheres was drop into the testing site from B-52. Parachute is activate to slow the drop speed of the Metal spheres. The sound of clock ticking are hear throughout the area, and announcement come in.

"The test object will explode in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1"

"Embrace for impact"

The metal spheres burst in a form shockwave, no big explosion but only the impact from the ground. It start sucking in the particle around it even a light. The density of the energy increases as it shrink, it was so powerful that it distorted the surrounding areas. If they were to guess the weapon they invented is almost like a mini-size blackhole. The energy then reduce into nothingness. That was until the massive release of a energy happen, the shockwave completely disintegrated the surrounding areas in the scale of molecular level not even grains of sand or microorganisms survive the effect. Moreover the radius of the airblast is 43 miles. With the lethal airblast radius is within 17 miles. The reinforced glasses of the facility couldn't even hold the power and completely shattered.

After that the damage it cause is giving a crack to the facility and destroy part of the watch tower. It was truly a devastating weapon, mushrooms cloud can be seen from the testing site but within the 4 miles radius everything was gone there's no trace and it couldn't even be call as a crater. Fortunately there's no radiation but the power to disintegrated everything in 4 miles radius at the scale of molecules? This weapon might not see any battle at all due to it cost-inefficiency. But they would keep it as a last resort like a nuclear weapon, it would be effective to use against large group of enemies like a fleets or something like that.

And it concluded that the test was success, two more of these will be produce.