Chapter 34: Operation Sword tip

Location: Area 51, Nevada, United States of America
4th September, 1632, 4:30 AM

"Come on in!" The pilot shouted for his co-pilot.

"Sir yes sir" the co-pilot unwillingly reply.

"Be energetic man, we're riding top secret plane here. It once in a lifetime opportunity!"

"I was brought here against my wills-"

"Shut it, look!"

He point at the hangar revealing a black bodies, pair of wings and no tail seemingly advanced if anybody were to see this they would think it is an alien ufo or something, a technology decade ahead of it time. The B-2 Spirit.

"Look at how big this thing is!" The pilot immediately run up to a plane with maximum enthusiasm.

A bunch of guy walk in from the other side, probably a staff of the facilities and also high ranking officer among them too. The engineer run up to the plane and checking it to make sure nothing would go wrong, the high ranking officer came up to pilot and speak to them.

"Glad to see you like it boys"

"Good morning, Lieutenant colonel! We are happy to be trusted with such plane"

The lieutenant colonel chuckled.

"Take it as a little gift, good luck on your mission. It will start at 0700 so go get your breakfast or a snacks"

"Understood sir!" They ran off.

"Is this thing armed?" He turn to the manufacturer.

"Yes, it's currently armed with Mk 82, Mk 84 and extra B-83 bombs"

The lieutenant colonel raised his eyebrows the moment B-83 bomb is mentioned.

"You seriously gonna use that?"

"It for the test Lieutenant colonel"

"That would break a bunch of policies" He objected.

"We can just make an excuse to cover it up, overall this is a new world. There's no one to stop us"

His eyes twitches, these peoples gonna break a rule of war in the name of 'Experiment'? That would deteriorated their trust and the relationship they've build up to this point? Not long after the B-2 is moved to McChord airforce base in Washington as a preparation for their bombing campaign, accompanied by 307th Fighter squadron, Stinger. They're ready for a flight.

Location: 3rd Civilized area, Eastern shore
4th September, 1632, 9:00 AM

A big bodies of steel could be seen from the beach head, the way it displace a water seem like it can break biggest Parpaldian fleets by just sailing, along with it is more naval vessel and landing craft. the gigantic ships reveal itself to be USS Missouri and USS Carl Vinson.

Without a warning, American forces has strike the beach of Goron, Spear and Ciole as expected. But their capabilities is severely underestimated by Parpaldian strategical staff first line of defense fell in an hour with more to follow in a day. Bomb dropped on Parpaldia lines like it's no days, and the armada, pinnacle of strength is also bombarding their shores. USS Missouri show no remorse for her aggressiveness, missiles launched from a fleets toward the lands.

The smoke of the destruction could be seen from miles, in matter of hours US military carpet bomb the total terrain of the enemies. Leaving no room for counter offensive they advance further taking the beach bit by bit, forcing the Parpaldian troops to retreat again, again and again.

After 3 long hours they successfully took the beach head, even after such successful victory they still continue bombing Parpaldian troops. The struggling, and this morning will says the downfall for Parpaldia empire. Behind the line, many things is going on, a sudden attack made by American rendered them unable to counter. And the fact that they're inferior in technology make the situation so helpless, but then again the Ganzir bastion has a trick up it sleeves.