Chapter 36: Political dispute

After everything that been recently going on around the globe make it feel like somebody is putting a woods into a fire, someone or something. Two superpower gonna step out of their position in just 1 year, absurd.

Location: Runepolis, Holy Milishial empire, 1st Civilized area
5th September, 1632

Various car running around the city, city of the strongest nation in the world. Outside of the public lay a facility for testing of weapon and tools.

"Oh hey look, what on the news today" Driver of a car open a radio.

He put through different channels and look at the person beside him and ask.

"Aren't you a lil' gloomy?"

The person then look at him before replying.

"Who wouldn't be mad when they were stripped out of their vacation?"

"Don't be like that Drei, this is an emergency alright"

He stop at the news channel and continue focusing on his driving. The voices of newscaster finally came out of radio for the time being.

"-Situation in Parpaldia empire has been going very bad lately, our BlueWest cargo ship was turned back by a nation called 'United States'. This is also a serious matter as we lost total of around 4 escort advanced Alpha-4 fighter in the skies of the Third Civilized Area.."

Both of them immediately shifted their focus on the news, the one that shocked the most is probably Drei.

"What the-"

"This is what the government have to says about the situation"

The voices shifted from a woman newscaster to the head staff of Trade and Industry Ministry.

"Out of all places we never expect to find something as absurd as this true, we almost lose 12 tons of supplies full of advance weapon and equipment to a babaric regions such as the east,i hereby request a will to authorize the use of forces against this danger"

Then the voices cut to that of another man, they don't recognize but he did say he's a staff from Justice Ministry.

"..While many thing is to be expected during this ages and time, we can all agreed that this so called 'United States' has gone too far in spreading their influence and then threatened our dominance. Ministry of war has proposed an act to intervene the conflict between Parpaldia and United States, the results of a vote is 50:50 we may have to sit and watch for a while and the Eastern region will be disregard as dangerous zone.. Thank you"

The same newscaster took over.

"Yes, as it been said. We've been looking to intervene the war and secure our countrymens on Philade continent and trading route. A sudden report from the probes is that there is reportedly a usage of weapon that uncannily resemble the ancient tools, the 'core magic'. The researchers and armies will try it best to investigate this horrid situation ASAP-"

He switched off the channel. They both look at each other with a shocked facial expressions, both of them couldn't believe what they just heard but in their mind they have different concerned.

"..You hear that?"

"I'm not deaf.. shit. This is something"

"United States..." Drei mumbled to himself.

"God, the bastard literally took down our fighters how absurd"

"I mean- yeah it absurd but don't you worry about anything else, Kib?"

"What more to worries?"

"Nevermind.." He stopped on his track and change the topic.

"We're almost there"