Chapter 45: Transition

Location: Holy Milishial empire, Cartalpas, 1st Civilized area
8th October, 1632, 6:00 AM

Everyone in the city is excited for the world conference, they could see foreign military without any cost and the sheer epicness from it can't be missed. It only happen once for two years.

"Hey, do you think there will be a sailboat coming to the conference next year?" A dwarf asked his human friend.

"Who know, there still those Annonrians. They kept bringing in a sailboat for the past 60 years" He answer.

"Right I completely forgot about those guys, they still hasn't change"

This world conference will not be like before, it involves two nation that defeat two previous superpower in a blitz and one nation that somehow made an alliance with Mu. They know that this one will certainly be something special, it not something to be easily overlooked.

Location: New Otaheit, Republic of Mu, 2nd Civilized area
10th October, 1632, 10:00 AM

Mu is focusing on preparing themselves for the world conference, choosing a ship for their entrance fleet and to make it good as much as possible, utilizing their state-of-the-art battleship and such. Mu got nothing else to showoff since their advancement was rather stuck but no one care to fix it since there's nobody to challenge them. Soviet union has been helping them in this phase as well and Gra Valkas empire is also inspecting them during this phase in which they also use it as a reference to preparing their own fleets.

In Soviet union, they are preparing themselves using Mu's advise. They decided to bring Admiral Lazarev as sole ships to make an entrance in the world conference, other countries in Warsaw pact volunteer to participate but it has to be represented only under USSR flag as no other nation is allowed to join anymore. With this their preparation is pretty much finished and they should be able to upgrade their equipment in the mean time, Admiral Lazarev will leave with Muish fleets and along with Gra Valkan's 'Judgment fleets'.

Look from the surface, 2nd Civilized area has changed since the last few months. It been more lively than before thank to the improvement after the war, even Nuclear plant was considered by Soviet union as there's a big pools of unused uranium in Mu, the combined effort of theirs will put the Mu continent to a new heights.

Location: Esthirant, Parpaldia empire, 3rd Civilized area
20th October, 1632, 10:00 AM

Still in the heart of the continent, they are being harassed by violent faction from all around, if this keep going the way it is then Parpaldia might have collapse for real this time. American effort didn't help much either as the assault on Parpaldia is too relentless.

"Damn it!" Kaios frustratingly slam his fist onto the table.

"Sir Kaios..! I know this is a serious matter but you need to calm down!" The assistant said with shaky voice.

"I know it! Send our troops to the front and secure the city! we're mobolizing an army this time.. it can't be help" Kaios, absolutely hopeless at the situation decided to do everything in his power to keep the empire together.

"It likely that the American will know about our mobolization in a day or less! We'd be in trouble!" His assistant object him.

"I said I kno-!"

Kaios speech was interrupted when a man walk through the door, his man that was trailing behind the man also rush through door.

"Pardon my intrusion! But this man is a ambassador from Holy Milishial empire and he want to meet with you, prime minister..!" He shouted.

Kaios take a look at the man, Milishian ambassador? What is he doing here?

"Greeting, I came here to offer something" Milishian start the conversation.

"You seem to be in trouble, it'd be sad to lose one of our biggest trade partner" He continue.

"What are you implying?" Kaios question.

"We gonna help you with your problem, what do you say?" An offering from Milishian ambassador.

"We already got United States backing us, that.." Kaios rethink his decision for a little bit.

"Sure why not" Kaios bluntly accept the offer.

Milishian ambassador smile at Kaios decision and reply.

"The more the merrier, right?"

Holy Milishial empire is finally involve in the mess that is the 3rd Civilized area but back at the United States, from their victory in Parpaldian-American war. The economy was completely revolutionize and they were rolling in money, it big leap for their new development. A one that will one day surpass the star but that's dream is way too far fetched, becoming a great superpower would do for now.

Down south, in Rodenius. People are still celebrating their victory against Parpaldia and even have it as a national day. Prime minister, Tanaka receive an invite from United States to participate in world conference as Easterner representative. He was taken aback and almost refused it, yet he accept it anyways. First time ever that a nation who was known as back water is going to the world conference.

Either they will be excited or scared, nothing can tell them otherwise that this trip will be awesome and of course, an once in a lifetime opportunity. It a new age, technology will not be limited to the civilized area anymore in the future and they look foward to it.

11 months had passed since America and Soviet union was transferred, it's July 1633 or.. May 1988. A new year for it to start, a world conference and a year of celebration, yet among these peace there's still conflict looming behind it, no matter how calm it is, the inevitable can never be changed.