Chapter 42: Purposes

After the bombing of Esthirant, nothing really cool down since the locals didn't surrendered even if Ludius tell them to stay down, multiple rebels are going on over the continent thus reducing the influence of Parpaldia empire more and more. Many sentiments against royal family is spread all across. The war may seem over but in it core it would be far from finished, many revolution going on over the empire, more than enough to subdued the empire completely and went way over American control.

Through harsh ruling of the noble put a scar that instilled itself into people's heart and they see this as a perfect time to take their life back thus prolonged the entire war longer that even America has to issued a retreating orders and have the local clear it for themselves. Members of noble ran in seperate direction to save their dear lives.

"Why does it have to be like this!?" Remille cursed at the situation.

She been running for many hours and yet it seem people seem to be in pursuit of her faster and better.

"Where is she!?"

"We lost her already? Quick! Search the area!"

The pursuers ran over the streets in broad daylight, carrying various weapon in their hands. She remembers well of what happened yesterday, Esthirant goes up in flame. Every bits of their progress was made in vain, the news already spread that Parpaldia empire lost the war. They were defeated in a mere month. Just how? How is that even possible? Who to blame for this other than themselves who start the war first, if the decision of pulling the troops back from 'Alaska' was made everything could have been avoid but their ignorant refused to do so.

The empire got a feeling of shooting themselves in the foots here and they will never forget it.

"Are you those noble?"

A voice came from behind her, startled. Scared to turn around.

"Answer me"

The mysterious man walk closer to her, with each steps louder. The man put his hand on her shoulder.

"Miss Remille? I was looking for you"

Surprised she turned around, it the former head executive of 3rd foreign affairs. Kaios. Apparently he is escaping from the ruckus, either way she felt a tad bit of hope.

"Come with me, let's get out from the city"

Ever since his failure, leading to the doom of Parpaldia empire. He chooses to repent himself for it, he lead Remille out in hidden. Every words that American diplomat said still stuck with him, no joke that they got absolutely humbled so he does everything to make himself survive in this situation.

Running off into the street, then Kaios does something unbelievable.

"That-! I found her! She is here!"

It catch the attention of the pursuer and they ran his ways, he pinned Remille down to the ground hoping to end the war by sending her to the American once and for all. They ran to him in surprised.

"Woah.. good job man! You're a lives saver!"

"Shit, it actually her!"

Remille is captured, Kaios walk along with the group waiting to see how this goes.

"What are you planning to do with the noble?" He asked them.

"Just feed them to a pig I guess, that where they belong. My ancestors from Riem was also ended up dying because of these asshole"

Kaios think for a second and concluded that he will do it his ways.

"That wouldn't do any good.. i have a better idea" said Kaios.