Ch27

*Ding dong* the door bell kept ringing again and again. I just didn't want to get out of bed. I rolled over seeing Josh's face...I can totally get use to this. I can't though. I'm with Niall. But this is Josh we are talking about. Can I possibly be love two people?

I quickly shook Josh up.

"What, what oh hey."

"You have to go Niall is here."

"Shit, are you serious?"

I grabbed a my t-shirt and sweats and ran down the stairs. I opened the door.

"Hey babe. What's up? You didn't answer my calls. And it took you thirty minutes to get the door."

"I was in the shower and I had a migraine."

"Uh huh."

He didn't believe me. Then I heard branches falling. Ah crap, Josh just jumped out my window.

"What was that?" Niall craning his neck to see what happened. Oh no he's going to find out. Think Jessica, think! I quickly leaned into Niall and kissed him. The kiss began to get sloppier. What am I getting myself into? I just slept with Josh, now I'm about to sleep with Niall. I had to stop this.

"Niall I'm not ready."

He looked at me with hurt eyes, but he understood my decision. He respected it.

"So, um I have some bad news to tell you."

O great did he know? Of course not. Don't act so suspicious.

"I'm going on tour."

"That's great!"

"Yeah I guess to promote the new album. But...."

"But what?"

"I'm going to be away from you."

He didn't meet my eyes when he said this. I'm kinda glad because I have a lot of thing to think about. What I'm trying to say is I need some alone time. I guess I have to put that idea aside.

"How about I came a long?"

He eyes lit up. They sparkling like diamonds.

"You wanna come?"

"Yeah."

I just hope that nothing awkward happen. Since I have a complicated relationship with their drummer.

Liam POV

I was so happy to find out that the boys and I were going on tour. It's been a while. I was so happy that I decided to call Danielle.

"Hey babe! Got some exciting news!."

"What is it?"

"I'm going on tour!"

I heard her sigh. Was something wrong?

"So am I. well I got some projects coming up too."

What so wrong?

"That's great."

"No babe it's not. I won't be able to see you cause of our busy schedules."

"I'll make some time."

"No, baby. I don't want distract you from the tour."

"You won't."

"Babe, I love you. I love you enough to let you go."

I let her words sink in. She was breaking up with me over the phone.

"But.. I try anything to keep our relationship. I'll make time."

"No baby. Go on with your tour. We can still be friends."

"I don't want to be friends. I want to be with you. Where I belong."

No response. I didn't hear anything. I looked at my phone and realized she hang up. I slammed my bedroom door and locked it. I got under the covers and cried. I heard some foot steps coming to my room.

*knock knock*

"Liam are you ok?" I didn't know who's said that. I didn't answer. I was too weak. Too sad. Too heartbroken.

"I'm going to pick the lock if you don't open up"

It was probably Harry. Why would it matter? He's just going to take me to a bar. That won't help at all. I heard the door click. The person walked in. It was Niall. I saw a small figure behind. There was Jessica. She couldn't see me like this.

"You all rite mate?"

I sinked lower into the bed.

"He needs some time Niall." Jess said.

Niall began to walk out of my room.

"Jess can you stay."

I saw Niall flinch, he didn't like this, not one bit.

"Sure"

Niall gave me the 'look.' The look meant hands off she's mine.

Jessica POV

I stayed with Liam. He told me about the break up. He and Danielle wee so perfect though. She's probably tired of a long distance relationship. I don't blame her but still Liam would never cheat.

"She broke up with me over the phone." He hiccuped.

I wasn't sure on what to do. I gave him a hug and said,"wanna have a Pixar marathon in your room?"

"Mhm, just you and me though."

We watched movies the whole day. Liam ended up having a crap load of snacks on his bed. When he finally fell asleep, I left the room and headed down stairs. I saw Niall and the boys playing LIFE.

"How is he?" Harry said.

"Um, better I guess."

"That's good. Did have fun spending time in his room?" He winked.

Is he serious? I wouldn't do that. Oh crap nuggets. I did, just not with Liam.

"No, we just had a Pixar marathon."

I walked away. I was tired of Harry's perverted mind. I called a cab and headed home. Once I got home I saw someone talking with my aunt. It wasn't any of her friends, it was one of mine.

??? POV

I have been watching Jessica for days now. She did many things. Sleeping with Josh. I just wanted to run into the room and beat the shit out of him. Her cheering Liam up. She should be cheering me up after what I witnessed with her and Josh. Every time I watch it hurts me. She'll have to wait to see me. Once she sees me there won't be any talking.